Decline in quality

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Does anyone feel like the general section has gone to shit? Threads you expect to be 9 pages of content regarding the topic digress into multiple shitposting garbage one liners that arent worth the energy reading!

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Does anyone feel like the general section has gone to shit? Threads you expect to be 9 pages of content regarding the topic digress into multiple shitposting garbage one liners that arent worth the energy reading!

It means you’re getting old. :pachah1:

TekNiKo

VIP
It means you’re getting old. :pachah1:
The old guard has left me in the dust frolicking with the children. I guess its time to retire, intelligent, well thought out arguments mixed with gratifying banter has been replaced with sexually overt adolescent temper tatrums coupled with deaf defying stupidity.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The old guard has left me in the dust frolicking with the children. I guess its time to retire, intelligent, well thought out arguments mixed with gratifying banter has been replaced with sexually overt adolescent temper tatrums coupled with deaf defying stupidity.

@Grigori Rasputin has tried to adapt but every thread he makes flops. Retreat to the politics section like everyone else has.

TekNiKo

VIP
@Grigori Rasputin has tried to adapt but every thread he makes flops. Retreat to the politics section like everyone else has.
The downfall of @Grigori Rasputin was a tragic sight to behold. He used to average 5 plats a week, now he is lucky to reach 2 pages.

crying-man.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I was going to suggest you retreat to the Somali politics section but you know your trolling wouldn’t go over well there.

how much can one beat up a dead donkey.
I’ve thrown every insult at Villa AMISOM. They won :jcoleno: :meleshame::meleshame: They shutdown my twitter handle.

how bout u go an f*ck off my page then u peice of shit u think I need a stupid fuckwitt like u telling me about looking good who the f*ck are u take your worthless advice and get the f*ck out of here

Macalin M

Out here
Eh idk about 15-16-17 but this is similar to ‘18 and it’s been like this for a while. If anything it’s better now since most of the race-baiting threads get qashined quick