Damn!! - South Sudan’s president peed on himself at public national event

@Nilotic I don't quite fancy coming to Juba now. Thanks.

Yes, yes, the war, insecurity, corruption and Neolithic state of the pseudo Country didn't deter you before... but this (an incontinent 'President) has made you re-evaluate

What, do you think he's going to R.Kelly you?

:drakekidding::mjlol:

In South Sudan if you aren't Nuer, Dinka or Murle does that make you the equivalent of being a member of a 0.5 clan in Somalia?

That is the case to an extent; South Sudan is essentially the definition of anarchy and only the most martial (violent) groups get any say...

..But we don't have noble and low caste clans and ethnic groups; there is no Gabooye equivalent in South Sudan.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That is the case to an extent; South Sudan is essentially the definition of anarchy and only the most martial (violent) groups get any say...

..But we don't have noble and low caste clans and ethnic groups; there is no Gabooye equivalent in South Sudan.

Hi :)

Based

VIP
You don't know anything. You keep using Oramo as if is an insult being an Oramo. They're most laandheer ethnic group in the Horn, you illegitimate child. This habar has an obsession with Oramo. It looks like an Oramo has done his wonders and abandoned her.

Fyi, Madhibaan have their own separate language/dialect that is not the same as Yibir.
Oramo? Atleast spell your ethnic groups name right you bush hugger

So is your qabil laadheer or langaab?

So is your qabil laadheer or langaab?

We produce a lot of engineers, architects and medical professionals; and Dr. John Garang was from our area, however, we are langaab in terms of population size.

:meleshame::kendrickcry:

Why on earth am I even keeping this incredibly embarrassing thread alive with my posts?

Wallahi, I'm a masochist

:jcoleno::mindblown::kendrickcry:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
This is what happens when old dictators refuses to retire.

Gotta respect it. "I'm not leaving! I'm not fucking leaving, you hear me?! They'll be wheeling me out of here with undergarments full of shit when I'm dead, that's how I'll leave!" he said while clenching his alarmingly trembling fist, his eyes yellow with jaundice and his teeth threatening to shatter under the modest pressure of his labored gritting.

Gotta respect it. "I'm not leaving! I'm not fucking leaving, you hear me?! They'll be wheeling me out of here with undergarments full of shit when I'm dead, that's how I'll leave!" he said while clenching his alarmingly trembling fist, his eyes yellow with jaundice and his teeth threatening to shatter under the modest pressure of his labored gritting.
Lool.

He probably saw saw an powerful enemy standing with the crowd. Who knows
Some people want vengeance in the future.

This is the future for anyone who seeks to become a warlord. The ending is always bad even if you had a good life in the beginning. You will always have anxiety but you can't share it with others, because you have taken many families away.
Somali warlords are not save now.

Trending