Damn!! - South Sudan’s president peed on himself at public national event

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was watching WHO was watching him. Almost none noticed, since Africans are too manly to notice another man. But my eyes was on the obese gay one. Go look well, His face look said ALL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
An old man's leaky bladder issues.

Is he from your qabiil @Nilotic? If this happened in Somali politics, it would be game over. Society would outcast the whole clan and make them untouchable. This unfortunate incident would be way better and more powerful than defeat at the battlefield. Political dynamics change for hundreds of years. Madoobe and Bihi and Barre would have had to relinquish power. There's nothing more ceeb than kaadiying on yourself and Somali people's kryptonite is ceeb.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Is he from your qabiil @Nilotic? If this happened in Somali politics, it would be game over. Society would outcast the whole clan and make them untouchable. This unfortunate incident would be way better and more powerful than defeat at the battlefield. Madoobe and Bihi and Barre would have had to relinquish power. There's nothing more ceeb than caadiying on yourself and Somali people's kryptonite is ceeb.

LOOOOL

he is an old man who is sick. Men at that age need a nurse 24/7

Is he from your qabiil @Nilotic? If this happened in Somali politics, it would be game over. Society would outcast the whole clan and make them untouchable. This unfortunate incident would be way better and more powerful than defeat at the battlefield. Political dynamics change for hundreds of years. Madoobe and Bihi and Barre would have had to relinquish power. There's nothing more ceeb than caadiying on yourself and Somali people's kryptonite is ceeb.

We have 64 different ethnic groups in South Sudan so it doesn't matter what Dinka Qabil the incontinent doofaar is from; I hope all the murderous old men in power get sick and die soon

How in the world can an entire clan be condemned by the actions of one person?

:damedamn:

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
We have 64 different ethnic groups in South Sudan so it doesn't matter what Dinka Qabil the incontinent doofaar is from; I hope all the murderous old men in power get sick and die soon

Tell that to the Madhibaan, a large clan of tens of thousands outcasted because their patriarch supposedly ate dead meat during a drought. I suspect the real reason is because they happen to be more handsome than other Somalis and are good craftspeople and the rest were jealous.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

that is very diverse country

Tell that to the Madhibaan, a large clan of tens of thousands outcasted because their patriarch supposedly ate dead meat during a drought. I suspect the real reason is because they happen to be more handsome than other Somalis and are good craftspeople and the rest were jealous.

Why are the Yibir and Tumaal clans also in a lowly position?

:cosbyhmm:

This is terribly embarrassing, so

Peace Out Reaction GIF

Trending