Dahir Alasow gacan aa u taagay

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He is Harti Abgaal, the guy pretty much insulted every clan including the one he claims to be with the exception of Harti Abgaal, they are protecting him in Xamar, so far he has turned down all invites to get fresh air on the other side.
So if Alasow is allergic to HG irl all this online pandering is for $$$? Mahad Salaad seems to like him and he is safe. Remember he supported Badbado Qaran

@Jungle i knew that this was coming :damn: This is what I was waiting for
His glowing public support for sheikh Shariif prior to HSM victory was a dead give away, the way he praised him no one has, and while Shariif was president he said nothing and was going around insulting everyone else.

You are protecting him in Xamar currently, ileen that's expected, he is your own afterall.
So if Alasow is allergic to HG irl all this online pandering is for $$$? Mahad Salaad seems to like him and he is safe. Remember he supported Badbado Qaran
Politics and $$$ transcends qabiil my friend.

His glowing public support for sheikh Shariif prior to HSM victory was a dead give away, the way he praised him no one has, and while Shariif was president he said nothing and was going around insulting everyone else.

You are protecting him in Xamar currently, ileen that's expected, he is your own afterall.

Bingo.

Jungle

VIP
He is Harti Abgaal, the guy pretty much insulted every clan including the one he claims to be with the exception of Harti Abgaal, they are protecting him in Xamar, so far he has turned down all invites to get fresh air on the other side.
Funny. Nobody has ever said that before. Maybe if Harti Abgaal lived in raageceele which he constantly mentions you'd have a leg to stand on and from what I've heard he is paying a hefty price for that protection. Dahir waa sacad dhalad ah somaliweyn na wa ogtahay :kanyeshrug:

Lets be honest who wouldn't want to spend their time in xamar in the beautiful district of AbdiAziiz :banderas:

He made 1 video praising sharif which I posted on here lol did you expect him to endorse Deni, Kheyre or HSM who he dragged throughout all of his first term?

Funny. Nobody has ever said that before. Maybe if Harti Abgaal lived in raageceele which he constantly mentions you'd have a leg to stand on and from what I've heard he is paying a hefty price for that protection. Dahir waa sacad dhalad ah somaliweyn na wa ogtahay :kanyeshrug:

Lets be honest who wouldn't want to spend their time in xamar in the beautiful district of AbdiAziiz :banderas:

He made 1 video praising sharif which I posted on here lol did you expect him to endorse Deni, Kheyre or HSM who he dragged throughout all of his first term?
Daahir is not Sacad eebow cade, ciddiisa waa la raadshe and no one could pin point him.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
He's a laandheer laandheer dhalay Sacad LION. He exposed the Ceyr trans because it was out of pocket. Its grandpa is the head of HG which is unacceptable. Can you imagine being led by the LION of AFRICA to that. Not me man, not me.

caydiid.jpg

So why did he single out Harti for protection? Why does he feel more comfortable around them only? Why not the other Abgaals ?

His praises for Shariif is not just a single video, you probably have a short memory and forgot what your blood brother was like during Shariif tenure, he has praised Shariif multiple times like he has never praised anyone before.

Both of you didnt like HSM before and now both of you are just secret mucaraad and sooner or later both of you will come out of that closet in opposition and join reer garowe in unison

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So why did he single out Harti for protection? Why does he feel more comfortable around them only? Why not the other Abgaals ?

His praises for Shariif is not just a single video, you probably have a short memory and forgot what your blood brother was like during Shariif tenure, he has praised Shariif multiple times like he has never praised anyone before.
He was super pro Shariif but blasted HSM first term very badly. He literally was rooting for Farmaajo in the 2017 elections

Jungle

VIP

because of location and good security. His wacbuudhan reer ayeeyo live in Kaaraan and Medina. I mean if I'm on holiday why tf would I wanna spend my time in an less secure outskirts district? Dahir fulay waaye ma qarsana lol

As far as I remember he hasn't been too critical of any abgaal politician except HSM.
He's a laandheer laandheer dhalay Sacad LION. He exposed the Ceyr trans because it was out of pocket. Its grandpa is the head of HG which is unacceptable. Can you imagine being led by the LION of AFRICA to that. Not me man, not me.

View attachment 259118
:susp:Yh ok now your kind have got involved in the thread,

I have to clarify I was joking. I don't know what dahir calasow is and I have seen the video outing but he is definitely isn't abgaal as @Inquisitive_ is trying to spin this :mjlol:

He was super pro Shariif but blasted HSM first term very badly. He literally was rooting for Farmaajo in the 2017 elections
Jungle has a short memory, the only time he ever came close to criticising Shariif was during his tirades against HSM, he was upset at that time why Shariif didn't speak out against HSM like a true fellow tribesman
because of location and good security. His wacbuudhan reer ayeeyo live in Kaaraan and Medina. I mean if I'm on holiday why tf would I wanna spend my time in an less secure outskirts district? Dahir fulay waaye ma qarsana lol

As far as I remember he hasn't been too critical of any abgaal politician except HSM.

:susp:Yh ok now your kind have got involved in the thread,

I have to clarify I was joking. I don't know what dahir calasow is and I have seen the video outing but he is definitely isn't abgaal as @Inquisitive_ is trying to spin this :mjlol:
So your saying the wacbuudhan natives need Harti protection if they want to chill with Calasow and leave those districts?

Come on man, we know that's not true. It's a great spin nevertheless, I respect the hustle.

Jungle

VIP
So your saying the wacbuudhan natives need Harti protection if they want to chill with Calasow and leave those districts?

Come on man, we know that's not true. It's a great spin nevertheless, I respect the hustle.
You've just looked past where I said location and latched onto security. You've also said yourself he will be killed if he goes to 'the other side'. He has gone to AbdiAziiz for its great security, bustling nightlife etc. Which abgaal sub control the area is irrelevant as he didn't go there because of harti abgaal as you're trying to paint out here.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Do HG even have 'legit isims', i've never seen or heard of them, the ones who r 'legit' i mean historical legitimacy and recognized by themselves and other clans not ones who 'name' themselves since 91.

I know mursade, hawadle, n abgaal have 'legit' Isims, but never heard of HG legit ISIM, they have bunch of 'elders' not sure how 'legit' they are also at jifi level, but that's all i seen. It's just fkn chaos within their clan, i suspect this is the reason they support any 'chaos' nation wide, as chaos will only promote chaos. If HG had isims, they wud silence those who 'harm' them but they dont, suggestinv a 'vacuum' exist

@Prince of HS u know them, am wat im saying true? i must say im ignorant about this. I might need to ask the Omar mahmud ppl regarding sacad or marehan for cayr/saleban if this clan has legit clan authorities. Legit isims will be recognized by themselves, have historical chain and well known by it's neighbors

Last edited:
The guy is wishy washy he reminds me of some weirdos who screen record people so one day they can have a field day on them. He spares nobody I wonder how he picks the people he wants to blackmail.

That's because the clan he claims to be outed him as sheegato in public, he will be killed on the spot after what he has done, he knows deep down people haven't forgotten what he did.
Stop spreading vile rumours sxb, the man is an Asal Sacad.

You are right though that Dahir is an loose cannon but that doesn't make him an sheegato, so stop the hate niyahow you're embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:

Trending