Dahir Alasow gacan aa u taagay

Jungle

VIP

:drakelaugh:shaqadi u sheegaye musan helin ee shaqa kale aa u soo baxday. garoob garaacoow iyo irir samaale aan nahay uu ka bixi la'yahay. Bal se isugu sawirayaan ila arka :chrisfreshhah:.

If he runs off without paying his tab at dolphin hotel liido which he might, europe aa ugu daba imaaneena :fittytousand: I heard he doesn't feel safe enough to stay in his people hotel and for his people to look after his security? :leon:

:drakelaugh:shaqadi u sheegaye musan helin ee shaqa kale aa u soo baxday. garoob garaacoow iyo irir samaale aan nahay uu ka bixi la'yahay. Bal se isugu sawirayaan ila arka :chrisfreshhah:.

If he runs off without paying his tab at dolphin hotel liido which he might, europe aa ugu daba imaaneena :fittytousand: I heard he doesn't feel safe enough to stay in his people hotel and for his people to look after his security? :leon:
That's because the clan he claims to be outed him as sheegato in public, he will be killed on the spot after what he has done, he knows deep down people haven't forgotten what he did.

Jungle

VIP
That's because the clan he claims to be outed him as sheegato in public, he will be killed on the spot after what he has done, he knows deep down people haven't forgotten what he did.
When was he outed by hg/sacad publicly? I would of heard about it tbh
wait sacad claim dahir Alasow is a sheegato? what do they say he is then?
This guy claims so. Do you just go along with what people post on here? Lol

When was he outed by hg/sacad publicly? I would of heard about it tbh

This guy claims so. Do you just go along with what people post on here? Lol
I didn't believe him i'm just curious to what the guy would say next lol. somewhat of a leading question you could say

cow

VIP
This is what my mum told me lol. It’s not a secret or anything

Kabtan ayub was using that against him and publicly dared him to name his father. Alasow didn't do it which increased the rumours even more. But kabtan ayub must have also heard it from somewhere else.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Kabtan ayub was using that against him and publicly dared him to name his father. Alasow didn't do it which increased the rumours even more. But kabtan ayub must have also heard it from somewhere else.
Allahu ca’lam. Sadaq Jon is accused of similar

cow

VIP
BTW I have not clue what alasow done to sacad. So I don't know why sacad would kill him. Maybe someone can shed some light into that. But him being a sheegaato I heard.

Jungle

VIP
I didn't believe him i'm just curious to what the guy would say next lol. somewhat of a leading question you could say
:pachah1: Don't give these on here a window. Calasow is sacad and majority of them accept that. Until I see a public denouncement, I and the many many followers he has on socials will continue to assume he is sacad. The only thing I will say is I have never come across a HG with the name Calasow or Culusow:mjlol:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
BTW I have not clue what alasow done to sacad. So I don't know why sacad would kill him. Maybe someone can shed some light into that. But him being a sheegaato I heard.
@Inquisitive_ will have to shed light. Beyond being an embarrassment I’m not familiar with anything he’s done to put his safety at risk

I can tell from the responses this is a complete new generation, as this is public knowledge and it was done in public, I used to post the video many times back in somnet days. (Sacad elders outing him as a sheegato collectively)

Back then more than a decade ago, he was much more of a loose cannon then he is now, he was going around insulting clan after clan while claiming to be sacad, so his claim was investigated and his father was unknown in the entire region and areas he claimed.

But what people probably didn't know is what he did both prior and after this happpened, he got a lot of people locked up over bogus terror claims post ICU most of them HG, he was an asset for the intelligence community.

He even went as far as going after those that claimed he was a sheegato in America digging up dirt so much so some got their citizenships removed.

This is why he wouldn't dare step a foot on the other side, people haven't forgotten what he did.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I can tell from the responses this is a complete new generation, as this is public knowledge and it was done in public, I used to post the video many times back in somnet days. (Sacad elders outing him as a sheegato collectively)

Back then more than a decade ago, he was much more of a loose cannon then he is now, he was going around insulting clan after clan while claiming to be sacad, so his claim was investigated and his father was unknown in the entire region and areas he claimed.

But what people probably didn't know is what he did both prior and after this happpened, he got a lot of people locked up over bogus terror claims post ICU most of them HG, he was an asset for the intelligence community.

He even went as far as going after those that claimed he was a sheegato in America digging up dirt so much so some got their citizenships removed.

This is why he wouldn't dare step a foot on the other side, people haven't forgotten what he did.
I remember odayasha Sacad denouncing Calasow in Galkacyo after the Dahabshiil fiasco. This was around 2016 during the Galkacyo skirmish. Ciyaalkan wax ma xasuustan Calasoow asalkiis wa Abgaal laakin mahan xalaal.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

I vaguely remember his campaign against Hormuud accusing them of terrorism. I never knew this expanded to shacab. Disgusting guy

I remember odayasha Sacad denouncing Calasow in Galkacyo after the Dahabshiil fiasco. This was around 2016 during the Galkacyo skirmish. Ciyaalkan wax ma xasuustan Calasoow asalkiis wa Abgaal laakin mahan xalaal.
He is Harti Abgaal, the guy pretty much insulted every clan including the one he claims to be with the exception of Harti Abgaal, they are protecting him in Xamar, so far he has turned down all invites to get fresh air on the other side.