CRYPTO Cryptocurrency market trends II

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I think there will be an executive order on crypto from Biden (negative) soon which may cause a flash crash.

Russia will be used as an excuse (Bad Russia can bypass sanctions with it....).
Isn't it supposed to happen this week?

1645761023595.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Huge PUMP take some profits now! Russian oligarchs have seen crypto biggest pump in a year.

TekNiKo

VIP
MetaMask has been taken over US govt lol, they are sanctioning accounts in certain areas now,lol Imagine you had your funds there? Funds not safu.

Many crypto users are angry alx I am on KuCoin.
what the fock MetaMask CEX now lol.

Apollo

VIP
I didn't want to jinx it, so I didn't mention it, but I was bullish on glimmer (GLMR) (Dot ecosystem) for the past few days.

Now I am uncertain. So don't copy trade this, I could be selling.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I didn't want to jinx it, so I didn't mention it, but I was bullish on glimmer (GLMR) (Dot ecosystem) for the past few days.

Now I am uncertain. So don't copy trade this, I could be selling.
I've been keeping my eye on movr and acala. I believe acala is going to be huge and we're very early

TekNiKo

VIP
wow wtf. I thought FTM had massive potential esp with its defi
Yeah they are tryna recover but their credibiliy took a big hit. My two biggest bags were FTM and ADA and both tanked fml. Now I gotta be a LUNA maxi

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I think moonbeam (GLMR) has better pumpamentals. It is an L1, while acala is DeFi. L1s tends to outperform DeFi tokens.

Problem is identifying the BTC bottom.
wouldn't moonriver be a better choice since everything goes to moonriver before it goes to moonbeam similar to kusama/polkadot?

also I like Acala because it hasn't pumped yet + lower mcap + there was no "take flight" program. I know a lot of people took advantage of the take flight program and were able to secure 10k glmr for like 2500.

Trending