Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
KuCoin just gave me $1200 in USDT for my
trading bot free Christmas I love Crypto

:rejoice: :rejoice:
Merry Christmas Santa GIF by Holly Logan

TekNiKo

VIP
@Apollo you just said this month crypto would crash and I Proved you wrong you will be wrong again 2022 will be an amazing year for crypto especially Q1

There are always coins that do a scam pump at the very beginning of a bear.

Remember Ethereum suddenly pumped in early May before utter doom?

PS. I am going to become a Solana maxi next bear bottom. I think that is the only coin with potential to topple Ethereum.

Solana maxi?!? Seriously?!

I don't see it being relevant for too long, it can't support itself and didn't it crash once or twice? Either way, ICP is my long play, got my self a decent bag and couple motoko nft in case it pulls a crypto punk.

These guys are trying to do something huge if they pull it off it'll be easy top 3. Here main 3 things they're trying to do.

1. Integrate BTC into their network, so you'd be trading the native BTC and not a wrapped version of it. Their planning to complete this in Q1
2. Integrate ETH into their network, which would ultimately destroy the gas fees and all of ETH's network would be hosted on their network.
3. Compete directly with AWS (this the one i'm most iffy about) for web hosting and what not.

TekNiKo

VIP
Solana maxi?!? Seriously?!

I don't see it being relevant for too long, it can't support itself and didn't it crash once or twice? Either way, ICP is my long play, got my self a decent bag and couple motoko nft in case it pulls a crypto punk.

These guys are trying to do something huge if they pull it off it'll be easy top 3. Here main 3 things they're trying to do.

1. Integrate BTC into their network, so you'd be trading the native BTC and not a wrapped version of it. Their planning to complete this in Q1
2. Integrate ETH into their network, which would ultimately destroy the gas fees and all of ETH's network would be hosted on their network.
3. Compete directly with AWS (this the one i'm most iffy about) for web hosting and what not.
SOL is hit or miss its too centralized imo but has alot of potential. What do you think of MATIC?

Apollo

VIP
Apollo, you're confident the party is over?

50 / 50

The 50 week simple moving average hasn't been lost yet, it currently is at $48,250.

But if BTC trades an entire week under the 50 week SMA in January, then the probability of medium term bear is much greater.

Now at 50%, with the above scenario being fulfilled then 90%.

PS. BTC controls the entire crypto market.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I mentioned MCC a few weeks back, but Crypto Banter youtube channel might be beginning to give it coverage now, its probably gonna run nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending