Poor girl she was treated unjustly.

Do you know what ‘rights’ mean? Sometimes I wonder about the level of logic we have here. Rights are legal and societal. This is a case of one girl not liking a man and violating him, what does that have to do with the general legal and cultural laws of society??

Do you know what ‘rights’ mean? Sometimes I wonder about the level of logic we have here. Rights are legal and societal. This is a case of one girl not liking a man and violating him, what does that have to do with the general legal and cultural laws of society??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You’re not very bright. I can’t be asked to debate with you. You’re talking about one female abuser. When you’re from a society in which due to Xeer law, a man can r-word a woman and get away with it due to tribalism. What flipping rights are you talking about when men can get away with r-wording a woman?

That’s why I don’t see you as bright. You don’t understand that sexism manifests itself in different ways. You seem to have a very black and white view of the world. Do you honestly think some Pakistani women for instance don’t abuse men just because of their culture? Do you not understand that people with limited rights can also be abusive towards weaker and nicer men?!

Also, watch this video of what’s happening back home:

You’re talking about a man being rejected and looked down upon when some our women back home are having men r-word them, being set on fire or being recorded after being violated. Do you not see how laughable you are? Women are losing their lives and dignity and a man being mocked and looked down is the biggest abuse supposedly for you.

Like I said, you’re not very bright and have a limited understanding of what ‘rights’ mean. In places like the ME, women have limited rights but aren’t acid attacked, does that mean they have the same rights like the West? Acid attacks are only common in South Asia. You seem to think that because the sexism isn’t as severe as South Asia that means women in Somalia and the Arab world must have a lot of rights?!

it’s like debating with a 5 yr old. Honestly grow up Kane. I’m actually embarrassed for you.

I can’t stand illogical men who centre their feelings and that’s you. You don’t care about facts, actual laws or anything.

You’re not very bright. I can’t be asked to debate with you. You’re talking about one female abuser. When you’re from a society in which due to Xeer law, a man can r-word a woman and get away with it due to tribalism. What flipping rights are you talking about when men can get away with r-wording a woman?

That’s why I don’t see you as bright. You don’t understand that sexism manifests itself in different ways. You seem to have a very black and white view of the world. Do you honestly think some Pakistani women for instance don’t abuse men just because of their culture? Do you not understand that people with limited rights can also be abusive towards weaker and nicer men?!

Also, watch this video of what’s happening back home:

You’re talking about a man being rejected and looked down upon when some our women back home are having men r-word them, being set on fire or being recorded after being violated. Do you not see how laughable you are? Women are losing their lives and dignity and a man being mocked and looked down is the biggest abuse supposedly for you.

Like I said, you’re not very bright and have a limited understanding of what ‘rights’ mean. In places like the ME, women have limited rights but aren’t acid attacked, does that mean they have the same rights like the West? Acid attacks are only common in South Asia. You seem to think that because the sexism isn’t as severe as South Asia that means women in Somalia and the Arab world must have a lot of rights?!

it’s like debating with a 5 yr old. Honestly grow up Kane. I’m actually embarrassed for you.

I can’t stand illogical men who centre their feelings and that’s you. You don’t care about facts, actual laws or anything.

First of all address my points do not attack my person, iga xishoo nayaa. secondly this is not a competition about who has it worse.

It’s about bringing awareness to the abuse Somali men endure in secret, to avoid being mocked and ridiculed by their peers and the lack of sympathy, their met with by society whenever they displays anything remotely resembling vulnerability.

Now that our attention is back on the main subject Angie. do you wish to show your sympathy to the innocent brother, and all the silent victims he represents.

By apologizing for the actions of not only this misguided young women but all the women like her.

You can apologize directly to me, I will accept it on his behalf, if I deem it to be sincere. Go on…..

Interested Go On GIF by BET Plus

Trending

Latest posts