could never imagine this would be her destiny! Folks never put a female in high pedestal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Just dont never assume that she would end up with the superstar in the neighborhood

My far distant cousin girl, a drop dead gorgeous chick, born and bread in Canada visited me a month ago and im still railing from what've witnessed.

she brought along her husband, a certified qaxooti, The guy has been in this country for just 8 years but dude happens to have a booming Home health company in Minnesota.

They have nothing in common, she doesnt speak somali and he can hardly put 3 sentences together without having a disjointed grammar in there.

she done this because her mother is depressed because her husband run away with her life's saving that she asked him to start up a business back home. Nigga took her money and married a young girl.

Now this depressed mother has pursueded her effing gorgeous daughter to marry a loaded qaxooti.

I just kept looking at her then back at him and then at her then back again I looked at him. Aduunyooy xaalkaa ba'a. Nigga got 17 years on her and still ended up with this young gazelle:drakewtf:

each time she smiled my heart would skip a beat, thats how dam gorgeous she is...

I shouldve ended up with her, not him:drakewtf:

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Why so negative?

You got a chip on your shoulder.
I'm not negative, I'm a pragmatist.

I felt compelled to comment on this. There's no foundation.

I know a girl like this that was married off to an old guy, in fact he wasn't full Somali (part Ethiopian), very very rich guy. Her family urged her and pressured her to marry him, different generations, different languages, different aesthetics, nothing in common. It was like a real-life the saga, the way it came apart. The guy was left broken, the girl is free. It's one thing to be a gold-digger, at least gold-diggers have an incentive. It's another thing for your own family to sell you off. If I were the betting kind (on marriages), I would put money on it. Unless there's more to this story, the relationship between the two, she likely hates herself every time the old hag says waaku baahnai abaay, and she thinks to herself that was her family that did that to her.

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I'm not negative, I'm a pragmatist.

I felt compelled to comment on this. There's no foundation.

I know a girl like this that was married off to an old guy, in fact he wasn't full Somali (part Ethiopian), very very rich guy. Her family urged her and pressured her to marry him, different generations, different languages, different aesthetics, nothing in common. It was like a real-life the saga, the way it came apart. The guy was left broken, the girl is free. It's one thing to be a gold-digger, at least gold-diggers have an incentive. It's another thing for your own family to sell you off. If I were the betting kind (on marriages), I would put money on it. Unless there's more to this story, the relationship between the two, she likely hates herself every time the old hag says waaku baahnai abaay, and she thinks to herself that was her family that did that to her.
I know of two marriages similar to this.

One with an older women from Somalia and a young guy who grew up in the West, it's like 8 years strong now.

And with a 40 ish year old guy who grew up in Somalia/Carabta and a 24-25 year old girl here, and this marriage is like 3 years strong.

Not all of these type of marriages fail.

VixR

Veritas
I know of two marriages similar to this.

One with an older women from Somalia and a young guy who grew up in the West, it's like 8 years strong now.

And with a 40 ish year old guy who grew up in Somalia/Carabta and a 24-25 year old girl here, and this marriage is like 3 years strong.

Not all of these type of marriages fail.
I'm not against age gaps. My parents are years apart into the double digits, and both had failed marriages, while theirs is a success.

I think so long as they aren't underaged, it's really no ones business, although I personally wouldn't involve myself seriously with a significantly older guy.

It's almost like u didn't read the post.

17 year her senior :susp: it definitely won't last.

She's gonna wake up one day cast a glance towards her husband. The warm morning light will illuminate every single ugly feature he possess. It dawns on her that her husband, is in fact, hideous. Overcome with the feeling of disgust and resentment she'll wonder where in life did she go wrong. "Xalimo look at ur life look at ur choices" she'll think to herself as she gets the divorce papers ready

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm not against age gaps. My parents are years apart into the double digits, and both had failed marriages, while theirs is a success.

I think so long as they aren't underaged, it's really no ones business, although I personally wouldn't involve myself seriously with a significantly older guy.

It's almost like u didn't read the post.

Then why do you deny me:mjlol:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
UncleMenace acudhubileyso you're gonna give them evil eye. And stop looking at married women like that.

This is not a marriege but rather a man trapping a young gazelle with the incentive of a pleasurable life.

ill have the last laughter tho, home health care business is riddled with tuugnimo.

He already got her pregnant, dont know how he did it with that protruding stomach

I will report his ass:hemad:

waraabe

Your superior
This is not a marriege but rather a man trapping a young gazelle with the incentive of a pleasurable life.

ill have the last laughter tho, home health care business is riddled with tuugnimo.

He already got her pregnant, dont know how he did it with that protruding stomach

I will report his ass:hemad:
:dead::dead:

I have a feeling karma will get you and your daughter will be targeted by a similar person

Better have boys

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i feel sorry for menace's wife. i bet he does nothing but drool over every woman he sees. even his cousin.

Take this disturbed adopted Western corrupt concept up your nose young lady. Im allowed to attain 3 more females. I have every right to drool over each and every gazelle that tickles my fancy

Take this disturbed adopted Western corrupt concept up your nose young lady. Im allowed to attain 3 more females. I have every right to drool over each and every gazelle that tickles my fancy
gross.
hope your wife finds your pervy threads and puts her 'adopted western corrupt concept' to use and divorces ur ass.
and no you have no right to drool over any female, what happened to lowering your gaze:comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts