Women who refuse to pay on dates

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Not true. We’re not attracted to men that want to be paid for.

I’m sorry, we live in a world in which women work. They’re not wasting their time for a Β£30 meal if they don’t enjoy their company.
Im sorry but whats the use of a man if he isnt paying for your bills? Is he a vase or something?

Mudug_gyal

VIP
you will bend and pay for the nigga who takes you out one of these days. espcially if your attracted to him and want to make things work.

Stop lying to yourself
LOL, I have never looked a guys way just because of looks. Im not into looks. Its status and stability thats the most important. After its the character (alphaness) and then the looks. Im sure most women here would agree with me.

The only time I offer to split is when I absolutely can’t stand the guy and never want to see him again LOL

A woman who likes you will not pay, cause she wants to know if you got that provider in you

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I usually pay most of the time or at worst at least split the bill.

only times I had woman pay for the date was usually on my bday

Very feminine and stingy behavior.

If you men knew how much women don’t like this behavior and mindset, you’d avoid it and tbh men who actually like the girl they’re trying to get to know do indeed pay and make an effort.

Men seem to only complain about paying ect when they don’t really like the girl or are incredibly stingy and childish.

Splitting the bill 50/50 equally.... is feminine, stingy and childish?

WTF lol

Yaraye

VIP
Men who don't pay are repulsive
Disgusted Steve Carell GIF
it's genuinely gross!

Yaraye

VIP
So I overheard one of the senior managers (female) talking and basically say that she never pays on dates. Or even contribute. If a guy ever suggests going 50/50 it's automatically a red flag for her.

Her salary is 3X mine and refuses to pay anything.

My question is, how common is this way of thinking? Seems kinda toxic.
Your senior management is correct :reallymaury:

I’m not saying we want 50/50 or to be paid for

I have had that happen to me but i still pay.

it just shows genuine interest.
Sometimes they’re testing you or they simply don’t like you. If you took the bullet, some women would look at you a certain way. They don’t want to pay for you and want you to be gentlemen enough to decline.
you will bend and pay for the nigga who takes you out one of these days. espcially if your attracted to him and want to make things work.

Stop lying to yourself
Not true. In the past the only time I would pay is if I didn’t want to see the man ever again. I’d pay to soften the blow. It isn’t nice losing money and the girl isn’t even interested.

I wish you lot really knew female psyche. For a good % it’s the opposite.

Trending