Contact With Israeli Officials/Politicians Should Fall Under Treason.

Should It Be Considered An Act Of Treason?

• Total voters

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
What do you mean what is the difference? The last few centuries of wars on Islam/Muslims are due to Zionists. The entire Islamophobia industry and millions of Muslims killed because of Zionism and Zionists.

This is supported by Islam and hadiths about the end-times and our war with the yahuud. What world do you guys live in? Trying to normalize Israel authubillah that kills Muslims for sport and degrades Islam and our Prophet SWS.

This is what Allah swt says about them.

You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allāh; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.

Surah Al-Ma'idah 82

Some of you are straight up larping as Somali/Muslims and the others are easily influenced and think they are being edgy. Learn your deen and learn what it means when one belittles innocent Muslims being killed.
Yes but what should we also do for the muslims in China facing genocide and the brutality towards hundreds of millions of Muslims in India.

All of hear about is Palestine and other Arab issues but we don't talk about these other muslim communities. Never heard a non somali talk about the Ogaden issue. Over 10 million muslim somalis occupied by Christian Ethiopians but not a peep from the global audience.

Very typical of you to exclaim people as non-Somali/Muslim whenever you have differing views.

The thread was not about whether you support Israel or not. I've spoken on this topic before, so my views on Israel is not a secret. I simply don't support support them.

The intention of my post that you replied to was not in a shape or form to normalize Israel, but a food for thought to those who are stanch anti-Israel but don't hold the same views to countries who've done far worse things towards Muslims, just within the last 100 years. US, UK, France etc. Zionism may have played factor into this, but it doesn't remove the fact that gaalo countries were behind it.

I did not 'belittle innocent Muslims being killed'. That's what I wanted to highlight and acknowledge, and why I said 'selective outrage'. Whenever people (mostly Muslims) think of Israel, that's what they usually associate with. However, they do forget or simply ignore the actions of other countries. Which to me is based in insincerity.

Yes, it is typical of me to point out the fact that a lot of personalities on here are not likely Somali or Muslim. I repeat it often for a reason, it is a reminder to readers. I did not suggest you were not which is why I bring up your deen.

In a thread about Israel to resort to whataboutism about other countries is an excuse. It is trying to minimize Israels evils. Firstly it is because Zionists and Israel are in a league of their own and are behind most of the aggressions of all these different countries for the past couple of centuries. Even then, a Muslim should speak out against them all. This thread is about Israel in particular though.

Israel and zionists evil and hatred stands out, if you research all the wars and aggression by the countries you mentioned and many others you will find a zionist or Israel behind it. That should not surprise a Muslim the end times hadiths about them are clear and even ayat from the Quran.

Yes but what should we also do for the muslims in China facing genocide and the brutality towards hundreds of millions of Muslims in India.

All of hear about is Palestine and other Arab issues but we don't talk about these other muslim communities. Never heard a non somali talk about the Ogaden issue. Over 10 million muslim somalis occupied by Christian Ethiopians but not a peep from the global audience.

Muslims talk about all of them all of the time. Expecially in China.

Again this is whataboutism. Even if no other "Muslim" on earth spoke about anything else it still does not make it right. Islam is clear and it does not depend on other peoples behaviour. Hold yourselves accountable and speak on all of it.

This thread is about Israel. There are others threads about other places where Muslims are facing oppression. I have created some of them myself.

Yes, it is typical of me to point out the fact that a lot of personalities on here are not likely Somali or Muslim. I repeat it often for a reason, it is a reminder to readers. I did not suggest you were not which is why I bring up your deen.

In a thread about Israel to resort to whataboutism about other countries is an excuse. It is trying to minimize Israels evils. Firstly it is because Zionists and Israel are in a league of their own and are behind most of the aggressions of all these different countries for the past couple of centuries. Even then, a Muslim should speak out against them all. This thread is about Israel in particular though.

Israel and zionists evil and hatred stands out, if you research all the wars and aggression by the countries you mentioned and many others you will find a zionist or Israel behind it. That should not surprise a Muslim the end times hadiths about them are clear and even ayat from the Quran.

Yes, the thread was about Israel. But if it's treason (the question of the thread) to deal with Israel, what about dealing with similar countries? That's how I resonated in this thread.

Again, I don't underestimate what Israel/Zionism have done (and still doing) to Muslims. But if we're talking about treatments of Muslims, just what the US has done in the last 30 years exceeds that of Israel. How come we don't view the US the same? This is the viewpoints I wanted to bring to attention and it's in no way whataboutism.

@AMusee You, yourself, replied in the other thread in the politics section where some Somali officials met with Zionist Americans, if I recall correctly.

You are rightfully calling out the dangers of zionism to Muslims here, but if zionism are so powerful that they control other countries, my personal stance is that we should view and treat them no differently from Israel. Is this illogical?

Yes, the thread was about Israel. But if it's treason (the question of the thread) to deal with Israel, what about dealing with similar countries? That's how I resonated in this thread.

Again, I don't underestimate what Israel/Zionism have done (and still doing) to Muslims. But if we're talking about treatments of Muslims, just what the US has done in the last 30 years exceeds that of Israel. How come we don't view the US the same? This is the viewpoints I wanted to bring to attention and it's in no way whataboutism.

We should view the US the same, but even then, it is the same people behind US and its aggression. Zionists. Including the countries you mentioned earlier.

This information is starting to go mainstream and even right wingers in the US are waking up to it. Nick Fuentes is probably the most popular one and he has a good grasp on history and Zionists control of US, UK, France, most Western countries. Even gaalo know this.

We should view the US the same, but even then, it is the same people behind US and its aggression. Zionists. Including the countries you mentioned earlier.

This information is starting to go mainstream and even right wingers in the US are waking up to it. Nick Fuentes is probably the most popular one and he has a good grasp on history and Zionists control of US, UK, France, most Western countries. Even gaalo know this.

I agree. Israel/Zionism does have a disproportionate influence in many of the powerful countries out there, who are in turn shaping their internal policies to be on their good side. A case in point, their lobbyism for an American invasion of Iraq, which came into fruition. Unfortunately, many people aren't aware of their indirect actions, some of them being just as harmful to Muslims.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Muslims talk about all of them all of the time. Expecially in China.

Again this is whataboutism. Even if no other "Muslim" on earth spoke about anything else it still does not make it right. Islam is clear and it does not depend on other peoples behaviour. Hold yourselves accountable and speak on all of it.

This thread is about Israel. There are others threads about other places where Muslims are facing oppression. I have created some of them myself.
Yes I agree but the question is if this energy should be kept with other countries that genocide and displace muslims such as China or India.

Ethiopia is a different story, I want that country wiped off the face of the earth and carved up as we take back our occupied lands.

Yes I agree but the question is if this energy should be kept with other countries that genocide and displace muslims such as China or India.

Ethiopia is a different story, I want that country wiped off the face of the earth and carved up as we take back our occupied lands.

Yes, it should.

Even India and Ethiopia. They have always been supported and encouraged to attack Muslims by Israel.

Any Somali Officials/Politicians in contact with Israeli Politicians/Officials should be charged with treason in Somali Law.

Liaising with those who represent a State that is the enemy of Arabs & Muslims should be punished.

What are your thoughts?
Nah, just for Muslims, we owe Arabs nothing.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
What about when Yemenis supported our foes in the 77 war? What happened to seeing us as Muslims first or being sympathetic with people under foreign occupation. Doesn't that apply to us too?
South Yemen was a communist sattelite state back then. every mena nation supported Somalia except for Israel.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
S. Yemen being communist is irrelevant. They were as much of a 'satellite' state as Somalia was at the time. How does this change things?
every other Arab state supported Somalia. S. Yemen being the sole exception just shows the gov is a slave to the USSR. Israel supported Ethiopia to prevent Somalia from becoming a regional Muslim power.