Contact With Israeli Officials/Politicians Should Fall Under Treason.

Should It Be Considered An Act Of Treason?

• Total voters
Stop with these emotional takes. What's the difference between Israel and other gaalo countries? Many of them have done more harm to Muslims (or Arabs for you OP) than Israel, but y'all don't hold them to the same regard. Unless you keep the same energy across the board instead of selective outrage, don't bother us with this disingenuous talks.

Yes, you're correct. I'll put it this way, instead of seeing them as Arabs first see them as Muslims first. Maybe then you'll be more sympathetic towards a people who are suffering under foreign occupation.

What about when Yemenis supported our foes in the 77 war? What happened to seeing us as Muslims first or being sympathetic with people under foreign occupation. Doesn't that apply to us too?

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
What about when Yemenis supported our foes in the 77 war? What happened to seeing us as Muslims first or being sympathetic with people under foreign occupation. Doesn't that apply to us too?
They were practically a colony of the USSR I don’t think they had a say in the matter and they didn’t even contribute other than a few planes

They were practically a colony of the USSR I don’t think they had a say in the matter and they didn’t even contribute other than a few planes

No, USSR may have been an ally of South Yemen, but they were not a direct/indirect colony in any regards. Let's not devolve them from their support towards Ethiopia.

In fact the Yemenis *offered* military assistance and thousands of troops were taken to Ethiopia to fight us.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
No, USSR may have been an ally of South Yemen, but they were not a direct/indirect colony in any regards. Let's not devolve them from their support towards Ethiopia.

In fact the Yemenis *offered* military assistance and thousands of troops were taken to Ethiopia to fight us.
Arab*Yemenis supported Ethiopia's war on Somalis and continued occupation of Galbeed.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘

Can you send the source that they sent thousands of troops to Ethiopia? I’m curious

Stop with these emotional takes. What's the difference between Israel and other gaalo countries? Many of them have done more harm to Muslims (or Arabs for you OP) than Israel, but y'all don't hold them to the same regard. Unless you keep the same energy across the board instead of selective outrage, don't bother us with this disingenuous talks.

What do you mean what is the difference? The last few centuries of wars on Islam/Muslims are due to Zionists. The entire Islamophobia industry and millions of Muslims killed because of Zionism and Zionists.

This is supported by Islam and hadiths about the end-times and our war with the yahuud. What world do you guys live in? Trying to normalize Israel authubillah that kills Muslims for sport and degrades Islam and our Prophet SWS.

This is what Allah swt says about them.

You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allāh; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.

Surah Al-Ma'idah 82

Some of you are straight up larping as Somali/Muslims and the others are easily influenced and think they are being edgy. Learn your deen and learn what it means when one belittles innocent Muslims being killed.

What do you mean what is the difference? The last few centuries of wars on Islam/Muslims are due to Zionists. The entire Islamophobia industry and millions of Muslims killed because of Zionism and Zionists.

This is supported by Islam and hadiths about the end-times and our war with the yahuud. What world do you guys live in? Trying to normalize Israel authubillah that kills Muslims for sport and degrades Islam and our Prophet SWS.

This is what Allah swt says about them.

You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allāh; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.

Surah Al-Ma'idah 82

Some of you are straight up larping as Somali/Muslims and the others are easily influenced and think they are being edgy. Learn your deen and learn what it means when one belittles innocent Muslims being killed.

Very typical of you to exclaim people as non-Somali/Muslim whenever you have differing views.

The thread was not about whether you support Israel or not. I've spoken on this topic before, so my views on Israel is not a secret. I simply don't support support them.

The intention of my post that you replied to was not in a shape or form to normalize Israel, but a food for thought to those who are stanch anti-Israel but don't hold the same views to countries who've done far worse things towards Muslims, just within the last 100 years. US, UK, France etc. Zionism may have played factor into this, but it doesn't remove the fact that gaalo countries were behind it, which in return should reflect our views to the said countries.

I did not 'belittle innocent Muslims being killed'. That's what I wanted to highlight and acknowledge, and why I said 'selective outrage'. Whenever people (mostly Muslims) think of Israel, that's what they usually associate with. However, they do forget or simply ignore the actions of other countries. Which to me is based in insincerity.