Coli: "Pretty Somali girl addresses c00ning in her community"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
AAs need to stop projecting their beliefs/issues/problems etc on people that have nothing to do with them.

Somalis need to mind their own business and start worrying about our own community.

Why are you guys tryna annoy the AAs?

Oi, AAs why do you identify as black? Aren't we all just Africans/members of the African diaspora? Why are you giving yourself a label that strips you of your heritage and history when you could call yourself an African?

FYI some of us don't claim black - not because we think we are better than our fellow Africans - but because we find the term 'black' derogatory and reductive.

Nah, be honest.. Most have a problem with the label simply because it categorizes them with other black people who they feel are beneath them.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
La xawla this is the first time I watched these "am I black" videos u lot posted

She said Somalinimo is thinking your better than anyone else?! Clearly her parents were absent from her life or never taught her about dhaqan.

I guess this is what happens when you only have small remnants of your culture and simply follow what's popular in your ghetto neighbourhood (African American or Caribbean culture).

I am also surprised that they think this dhuxul chick is pretty

Keo

VIP
How come Ethiopians get to go on their anti black crusade without drawing the ire of the African diaspora

They always tryna drag us while these habeshas go unnoticed :ileycry:

Maybe I just ain't paying attention
It's because they are still drunk from that Haile Selassie bs that they have been fed to. They see him as a hero & hope for other blacks, and that he was from Ethiopia.

:mjlol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
They seem to forget Ethiopians were huge slavers, outlawed the practice in 1942, and look down on the "bariya" to this day.

It's because they are still drunk from that Haile Selassie bs that they have been fed to. They see him as a hero & hope for other blacks, and that he was from Ethiopia.

Little did these afrocentrists know, Haile Selassie didn't consider himself black and he looked down on those idiots that worship him.
:pachah1:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Screenshot_2017-01-08-15-46-06.png

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
No offense but why do you guys clamor around East African slavery? The enslavement of others is a L for any society and a well documented account for it is only worse.

Shit's cringe. Especially considering where we are atm. I usually shutter when I read that shit.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
No offense but why do you guys clamor around East African slavery? The enslavement of others is a L for any society and a well documented account for it is only worse.

Shit's cringe. Especially considering where we are atm. I usually shutter when I read that shit.

tbh I'm just highlighting the fact that Ethiopians were as bad if not worse than Somalis when it comes to racial discrimination. They're just more PC in the West.

AAs and others have bought into the pan African Ethiopian motherland mumbo jumbo without knowing how awful the Ethiopians were and still are to "blacks".

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
tbh I'm just highlighting the fact that Ethiopians were as bad if not worse than Somalis when it comes to racial discrimination. They're just more PC in the West.

AAs and others have bought into the pan African Ethiopian motherland mumbo jumbo without knowing how awful the Ethiopians were and still are to "blacks".

Ohhh you guy are building onto my point? :browtf:

Kkkk wallahi carry on. Those Ethiopians don't even feel African mostly. Qaashin.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

What I don't understand is that there are so many West/Central/South African figures throughout history that were just as significant as Haile Selassie in the history of their own countries, but they are ignored in favour of the King of a country in the Horn of Africa that was a part of a society that discriminated (and still discriminates) against their fellow 'blacks'. Yes I understand that Ethiopia was the only African country that repulsed a European power during the colonial era, but far more impressive things were done in science, mathematics and history by Africans that they have more in common with and who wouldn't see them as 'bariya' slaves. It makes no sense.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me

Let them find out by themselves, some lessons are learned better the HARD way :manny:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The thread about somalispot is now up to 45 pages, the Somalis there (except for realwaryaa :icon lol:) have been totally redpilled (for lack of a better word) by our black friends.

One went so far as to publicly disavow afrocentrism :icon lol:

Maybe we should encourage all hip hop leaning youths to join the coli and return to the fold of Somalinimo :icon lol:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
The thread about somalispot is now up to 45 pages, the Somalis there (except for realwaryaa :icon lol:) have been totally redpilled (for lack of a better word) by our black friends.

One went so far as to publicly disavow afrocentrism :icon lol:

Maybe we should encourage all hip hop leaning youths to join the coli and return to the fold of Somalinimo :icon lol:
Hit me with a link sxb

The best way to return them to Somalinimo is to 'redpill' them ourselves.
We give them the 4chan treatment, tell them they are being cucked and their women are being taken from them :drakelaugh:
This has the best chance of getting through to them
At least it will work better than telling them to "be proud of your culture" and "don't appropriate other cultures".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending