Coli: "Pretty Somali girl addresses c00ning in her community"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind the Somalians. They have been in war for 30 years which started after the dictator banned the khat drug which 90% of Somali men are addicted to. Everything just escalated from there.

Also Somalis have the lowest household income in the United States out of any ethnic group. Imagine that. Dead last.

The AAs are a noble and good people.
:tacky: at that ether.

Thanks man we try to be and we're loving people. Especially, in the South there's loads of good AA's there (in the country too).

Thecoli users are some of the most insecure people smh. Stop claiming me I got my own non-slave language, my own noncreole-slave culture, my own non-slave nation and my own non-slave people:banderas:

Thanks man we try to be and we're loving people. Especially, in the South there's loads of good AA's there (in the country too).
I support knownledgable Blacks even if I consider myself Somali only. You dere among some of the smart ones that I remember from theColi, keep fighting the good fight

Don't mind the Somalians. They have been in war for 30 years which started after the dictator banned the khat drug which 90% of Somali men are addicted to. Everything just escalated from there.

Also Somalis have the lowest household income in the United States out of any ethnic group. Imagine that. Dead last.

The AAs are a noble and good people.
wnIaRyJ.gif

Why are you guys tryna annoy the AAs?

Oi, AAs why do you identify as black? Aren't we all just Africans/members of the African diaspora? Why are you giving yourself a label that strips you of your heritage and history when you could call yourself an African?

FYI some of us don't claim black - not because we think we are better than our fellow Africans - but because we find the term 'black' derogatory and reductive.

It is them without any culture. Look at all the Somalis under 35 not only in the U.S. but across the Western diaspora. They have all imitated your culture, stolen your clothing and follow your entertainment. The music they put on in their own weddings and parties are from African Americans and not their own Somali artists.

Don't march for them when one of them gets roughed up or killed by the police. They are ungrateful; half of them will laugh that you're helping them (but will accept it) and the other half will be furious you called them Black.

They all claim Arab ancestry from 800-1000 years ago when DNA ancestry kits have proven it to be false. They say it's you without any culture but they have erased their own and claim Arab forefathers. At least you have a good reason to not know much about your culture before the slave trade but what is theirs? They are slaves of the mind. They don't remember anything before the Arabs came to Somali shores to convert them. Somali history for them starts when the Arabs arrived. But Somalis are one of the most oldest people in human civilization.

They love Arabs but the Arabs have not taken them in during the civil war. Tens of thousands of them were deported by the Arabs and now many live with the AAs in America they hate. Not a single Somali has been given an Arab passport and many are asked to leave at anytime. The Somalis in America are ungrateful to the AAs who have fought for their civil rights which have allowed the Somalis to live good lives there.

They are the most humilated and defeated people. Don't be offended if they insult you.

It is them without any culture. Look at all the Somalis under 35 not only in the U.S. but across the Western diaspora. They have all imitated your culture, stolen your clothing and follow your entertainment. The music they put on in their own weddings and parties are from African Americans and not their own Somali artists.
I agree its a shame that some Somali youth have imitated a ghetto ratchet culture. They should strive towards the Obamas f.ex and not the creation of the white man to trap AAs and those they view as less.
But there is no such thing as AA clothing, except obscure black owned products. The rest is just white owned consumer clothes. And we have our own music that we play, Ive never seen rap being played at a wedding
Don't march for them when one of them gets roughed up or killed by the police. They are ungrateful; half of them will laugh that you're helping them (but will accept it) and the other half will be furious you called them Black.
:drakewtf:
They all claim Arab ancestry from 800-1000 years ago when DNA ancestry kits have proven it to be false. They say it's you without any culture but they have erased their own and claim Arab forefathers. At least you have a good reason to not know much about your culture before the slave trade but what is theirs? They are slaves of the mind. They don't remember anything before the Arabs came to Somali shores to convert them. Somali history for them starts when the Arabs arrived. But Somalis are one of the most oldest people in human civilization.
Is that some shit. No some Somalis claim descendance from certain religious scholars, but many/most dont. We have a rich history from the Puntites whom we can legitimately claim while AAs will try claim ancient egyptians that their ancestors never came in contact with. Just in the last 1000 years we have a history folles with conquest and victory against the Portuguese f.ex and we had an incredibly rich trade industy that connected from Mozambique to the Chinese to the Indians to the Arabs to the Europeans etc, all of this by several Sultanates and Kingdoms like the Ajuraan sultanate, Mijerteen Kingdom, Derwish state, Hobyo Sultanate, Adal Kingdom etc.
They love Arabs but the Arabs have not taken them in during the civil war. Tens of thousands of them were deported by the Arabs and now many live with the AAs in America they hate. Not a single Somali has been given an Arab passport and many are asked to leave at anytime. The Somalis in America are ungrateful to the AAs who have fought for their civil rights which have allowed the Somalis to live good lives there.

Nobody "loves arabs". And either way there have been several hundred thousand Somalis who have migrated to Yemen, United Arab Emirates and (sadly) Saudi Arabia. But they sre thriving
Here is a report I did for the BBC about Somalis in Dubai. There are tens of thousands of Somalis in the United Arab Emirates. Many work as traders in the souks and at the port. It is said that Somalia exports more from Dubai than any other country apart from Iran. My guide was a Somali called Adan. As you can hear from my report, we started off in the souk:
+
http://m.khaleejtimes.com/nation/general/somalis-make-their-mark-in-the-uae

I have been to the very large Somali markets snd districts in Dubai, wallahi they are thriving masha'Allah. Only bad thing is the stray cats:susp:
And hos can you say Somalis have adopted AA culture and whats to be AA, then say they are ungrateful to AAs for what they did during the Civil Rights era?:drakewtf: Thats an oxymoron sxb
They are the most humilated and defeated people. Don't be offended if they insult you.
You wish.

Anyways I welcome any thecoli refugees who have signed up here:nvjpqts:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

You disloyal fool-ass -made-punk. I don't give a f*ck what nobody says anymore. You are not Somali. f*ck you Tanner,

KDdnKum.png

@AbdiJohnson you support Trump and spread lies about Somalis every chance you get. To think your ancestors died so your country could be independent only to have you crap all over their sacrifices by supporting an imperialist and downing your people every chance you get.

Just leave the Somali community if you hate it so much. Waad fasaxantahey boo boo. Macsalaama.

I've been to the southern US years ago and felt nothing but love from the AAs. They are the kindest people I have ever met. I love them. I then made a promise to always defend them, including from the AA hater Somalis. I heard the AAs in Nova Scotia are just as kind and hospitable as them. I hope to meet them.

Anyone who insult my AA brothers will feel my karbash (merciless beating, I translated it for the brother). I will teach him more Somali words in the future.

:russ:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I've been to the southern US years ago and felt nothing but love from the AAs. They are the kindest people I have ever met. I then made a promise to always defend them, including from the AA hater Somalis. I heard the AAs in Nova Scotia are just as kind and hospitable as them. I hope to see them.

Anyone who insult my AA brothers will feel my karbash (merciless beating, I translated it for the brother). I will teach him more Somali words in the future.

:russ:

Akhis, you really want that text back don't you? :faysalwtf:

So it's Uncle Tom being a conservative? Aren't Somalis also conservative?

:oops:

Liberal? Conservative? You're speaking their language like you got a seat at the table. Saaxib you have fooled yourself. Trump is promoting KKK supporters and you're getting annoyed at a few Somalis shit-talking a few AAs online? Your priorities are about as straight as you are.

Trump is promoting KKK supporters

What if I blame lefties for promoting pedophiles and eco terrorists? That's right. It would be foolish.

I will defend Somalis and have been doing so against people like that Libyan and Indian dude on Twitter but if anyone bashes AAs I'll do the same.

What if I blame lefties for promoting pedophiles and eco terrorists? That's right. It would be foolish.

I will defend Somalis and have been doing so against people like that Libyan and Indian dude on Twitter but if anyone bashes AAs I'll do the same.
What about thecoli's comments on Somalis?

You're missing the point. That is in no way an equivalent. Trump is putting people who support the KKK in office. If you support Trump, you're supporting his decisions. By extension you are supporting his decision to give a KKK-supporter a position of power. That makes you the father of all Uncle Toms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending