Cold shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking daily cold shower is also one of the 12 habits in the 30 days of discipline challenge.

Whenever I am stressed or have important meetings I take a cold shower.

When the weather temperature is -24 C though, your blood might freeze bro. That is where I live. So warm water everyday. We fight over the shower sometimes because some of us love to stay in there for long time using up all the hot water lol.

Cold showers rejuvenates me like nothing else. I can function on 3 hrs of sleep on days where I take cold showers. One other advantage is that freezing weathers have less of an effect on me. One advice is don't try to ease your way into them, hal mar ku bood

Cold showers rejuvenates me like nothing else. I can function on 3 hrs of sleep on days where I take cold showers. One other advantage is that freezing weathers have less of an effect on me. One advice is don't try to ease your way into them, hal mar ku bood

I fear the shock of the icy cold water hitting me that sudden. When the water heater failed and we had no repair service for couple days, I used to stretch my arm under the shower head and let the cold water run on my hand for a little bit for my body to adjust to the cold, then slowly moved in. Still, tough to go through that chilly shower.

Home owners here consider the water heater failures as an emergency. When you can walk over a frozen river saxib in your area, you know what you are dealing with lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.