Civilians protest due to Goverment authorities demanding them to leave the goverment owned land

Eeebow calaacalkaada wuu batay wax ku jawaabo leh weeydey. I have ignored you and that Jungle dweller far too long.

But Kudos to you as you kept it reer magaalnimo until now, afterall as they say genetics plays a big part, especially when the rumours you believe and despise HSM for are ironically coming from your rumoured lost cousins.
Who said I dislike HG? I f*ck wit my cayr brothers especially ayanle cayr. This is about illegal squatters but if the shoe fits…

If you think these people living in a camp for people with disabilities (as stated in the first few seconds of the video you’ve posted) are HGs squatting in government land, knock yourselves out. The gov wouldn’t be displacing HG, only disabled people from all types of Somali from the looks of the video.

It’s funny how easy it is to rile up some of you. Waraabki la sheegi jiray ma digital bu noqday:pachah1:

World

VIP
Those people lived there longer than siyad barre ruled, he ruled from 1969 1990 through an illegal military coup that's if you care anything about legality at all.

We can go even further back on how that illegal government got that land in the first place, and if you want to argue the legitimacy of that regime because the victor takes the spoils, those people living in that land are the victors as is their president.

I know deep down you despise HSM and we both know why, despite your xasad, he is shaping up to be the greatest leader in our lifetime for Somalia if he continues on his current trajectory and doesn't deviate even-though you would love for him to deviate and just like your uncle bring us under the stewardship of Garowe, hence your last statement which solidifies your views.

He is against HSM because he believes the propaganda pushed in Garowe that HG have too much influence over him, it's there classic isku dir tactic and that's why he despises you deep down but he can't hold it in.

He and that Jungle character will not be satisfied until they unite the two lost Harti's and make us patrons of Garowe.

They already brought you Garowe 1 and 2 agreements, they are now itching for a third, they have been taking shots at you repeatedly but you are too busy chasing after @The Midlands and others who are your real allies.
C8094F7F-C3C1-4ADB-8347-8C306339F209.gif

If I was you, I would concern myself with this, your entire clan is smeared as terrorists, all over right wing media trending past a million, all it took is a single tweet from a lander.

I have yet to see any push back from you, don't waste your time talking about others or prositituting yourself to the highest bidders, misplaced priorities is what you are known for.

I know your but hurt reer koonfur didn't accept your prostitution service, it's not my fault they hate prosititutes.

Attachments

• 1677020233970.jpg
    1677020233970.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

World

VIP
If I was you, I would concern myself with this, your entire clan is smeared as terrorists, all over right wing media trending past a million.

I have yet to see any push back from you, but her you are once again with your misplaced priorities ileen ceeb Loma dhinto, everyday it's a different colour nigis you wear, like a true career prostitute, one day your **** sland, the next day you **** over for Garowe

Your still but hurt your prostitution service has been rejected in koonfur, we hate prosititutes especially those of your ilk with misplaced priorities.
do you think westerners know or care about qabiil? those lander prostitutes that are giving white supremacist right wing racists ammunition will have an effect on all somalis in America.

i remember you last year being the biggest CBB supporter who loved Farmaajo and who called HSM a criminal tuug, now you are calling him the greatest Somali president and have the nerve to say i change colours every week.

These guys have been squatting on goverment land for 30+ years and act like they are victims when told to evacuate the space. Walle some people don’t want a strong goverment coming in to power because many stuff like this is going to happen :reallymaury: I have some sympathy for some of these guys considering they have disabilities though

I disagree here. I would look things on a case by case basis in dusputes about Afweyne regime property obtained by USC mujaahidiin i.e. if it was Afweyne slushfund variety its ghaniima if the current FGS doesnt need really need it its ghaniima, if its in the hands of original USC mujaahid and his family I would err on the side of letting them keep it and if anyone has to vacate Afweyne regime property give the evictee compensation. And lastly the minorities/shisheeye in Muqdisho have no right to object since the only tax payinf community are Muqdisho people

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the squatters appear to be ungrateful settlers/shisheeye and unpatriotic/proAfweyne or against the interests of beesha dhexe Benaadir then there is an obvious compelling interest to evict squatters without compensation the have to leave for their own protection angry beesha dhexe neighbors

Last edited:

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Yes they are squatters but if you watch the video the civilians are displaced women with children and disabled people. It’s the government’s responsibility to give them money or resources to move.
Exactly my point, Whats your number so we can talk about this topic more in depth.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
"any Afweyne regime property obtained by USC mujaahidiin"

Since when have we started calling warlords mujaahidiin?

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
If you think the illegal settling of government land in the capital is bad, wait till u learn about the illegal settling of privately owned land.
Happy Lebron James GIF by ESPN

If you think the illegal settling of government land in the capital is bad, wait till u learn about the illegal settling of privately owned land.
Happy Lebron James GIF by ESPN

Private property that was legitimately obtained should be returned to the original owners but the burden of proof lies on the so called original owners i.e. prove that your ownership wasnt part of booliqarism if youre from pro Afweyne communities, prove you didnt relenquish your property rights by fighting USC mujaahidiin, etc.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Farmaajo failed to remove them
from Jamaacada Ummada Baahda Gahayr dorms. Imagine the shamelessness squatting in dorm blocks that belong to university students for 30 years and refusing to leave when University is back up and running.

We need a final solution for the squatters trom Galmudug enough is enough!

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Private property that was legitimately obtained should be returned to the original owners but the burden of proof lies on the so called original owners i.e. prove that your ownership wasnt part of booliqarism if youre from pro Afweyne communities, prove you didnt relenquish your property rights by fighting USC mujaahidiin, etc.
Bro stop dickriding these people, your support doesn’t mean much to them maybe your superiors HA but not you.:mjlol: Afar xabo GX

World

VIP
Farmaajo failed to remove them
from Jamaacada Ummada Baahda Gahayr dorms. Imagine the shamelessness squatting in dorm blocks that belong to university students for 30 years and refusing to leave when University is back up and running.

We need a final solution for the squatters trom Galmudug enough is enough!
Unukah leh university dorms :rejoice:

spoils of war after defeating the kacaan professors :lawd:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
This is straight up theivery? Your declaring land that was stolen from the owners by the USC as xaalal? People didn't have to put up a fight to be evicted from their land, they just had to be a certain clan.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I believe this area is near the new PM building. They want to move out people to improve security by effectively gentrifying it.

The government should relocate them in this case. It’s not like the usual case of someone having a legitimate claim to the land and them refusing. The government should take on the responsibility of helping the woman, children and disabled people they are displacing

Trending