Civilians protest due to Goverment authorities demanding them to leave the goverment owned land

These guys have been squatting on goverment land for 30+ years and act like they are victims when told to evacuate the space. Walle some people don’t want a strong goverment coming in to power because many stuff like this is going to happen :reallymaury: I have some sympathy for some of these guys considering they have disabilities though

I hate to ask, but who are they? Can't tell from the way the speak as some sound like they are from Galmudug, I think I see some non-ethnic Somalis there too
:dead:

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
These guys have been squatting on goverment land for 30+ years and act like they are victims when told to evacuate the space. Walle some people don’t want a strong goverment coming in to power because many stuff like this is going to happen :reallymaury: I have some sympathy for some of these guys considering they have disabilities though

the government should allocate new land to them, it’s not good to disenfranchise people.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
When you are a gov act like one. These ppl aren’t aliens, and as said they lived there for 30 years, and because it’s gov land the gov should give them a place to live.

Why should they give illegal squatters land? Send them back to Galmudug:camby:

:pachah1:sxbow don't let the mj instigate you into an losing war with HGs like they instigated Ali Mahdi and he was badly humiliated and defeated.

Besides when you say send them back to Galmudug, who are the ones "sending" you actually mean by?

If it's the Abgaals you mean that will be sending HGs back to Galmudug than please don't waste your breath replying this post :icon lol:

:pachah1:sxbow don't let the mj instigate you into an losing war with HGs like they instigated Ali Mahdi and he was badly humiliated and defeated.

Besides when you say send them back to Galmudug, who are the ones "sending" you actually mean by?

If it's the Abgaals you mean that will be sending HGs back to Galmudug than please don't waste your breath replying this post :icon lol:
No instigating here. This is 2023 and no more clan wars will happen in the capital. Those who live in houses and legal properties I have no problem with but those who are illegal squatters in former military camps and goverment land/institutions should be kicked out by the government and BRA irrespective of clan. We should start to resemble some sort of normalcy

No instigating here. This is 2023 and no more clan wars will happen in the capital. Those who live in houses and legal properties I have no problem with but those who are illegal squatters in former military camps and goverment land/institutions should be kicked out by the government and BRA irrespective of clan. We should start to resemble some sort of normalcy

I agree but stop your hate rhetoric like kicking them back to Galmudug, it's words like these that always 100% causes dagaal beeled.

Just let the law do its work instead of instigating for reaction, as we all know Somalis are reactive people.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch

They still think its 2011 where they could do whatever they want

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch

Leave the fkd stuff sxb

Why should they give illegal squatters land? Send them back to Galmudug:camby:
Those people lived there longer than siyad barre ruled, he ruled from 1969 1990 through an illegal military coup that's if you care anything about legality at all.

We can go even further back on how that illegal government got that land in the first place, and if you want to argue the legitimacy of that regime because the victor takes the spoils, those people living in that land are the victors as is their president.

I know deep down you despise HSM and we both know why, despite your xasad, he is shaping up to be the greatest leader in our lifetime for Somalia if he continues on his current trajectory and doesn't deviate even-though you would love for him to deviate and just like your uncle bring us under the stewardship of Garowe, hence your last statement which solidifies your views.

He is against HSM because he believes the propaganda pushed in Garowe that HG have too much influence over him, it's there classic isku dir tactic and that's why he despises you deep down but he can't hold it in.

He and that Jungle character will not be satisfied until they unite the two lost Harti's and make us patrons of Garowe.

They already brought you Garowe 1 and 2 agreements, they are now itching for a third, they have been taking shots at you repeatedly but you are too busy chasing after @The Midlands and others who are your real allies.

Last edited:

cow

VIP
Those people lived there longer than siyad barre ruled, he ruled from 1969 1990 through an illegal military coup that's if you care anything about legality at all.

We can go even further back on how that illegal government got that land in the first place, and if you want to argue the legitimacy of that regime because the victor takes the spoils, those people living in that land are the victors as is their president.

I know deep down you despise HSM and we both know why, despite your xasad, he is shaping up to be the greatest leader in our lifetime for Somalia if he continues on his current trajectory and doesn't deviate even-though you would love for him to deviate and just like your uncle bring us under the stewardship of Garowe, hence your last statement which solidifies your views.

He is against HSM because he believes the propaganda pushed in Garowe that HG have too much influence over him, it's there classic isku dir tactic and that's why he despises you deep down but he can't hold it in.

He and that Jungle character will not be satisfied until they unite the two lost Harti's and make us patrons of Garowe.

They already brought you Garowe 1 and 2 agreements, they are now itching for a third, they have been taking shots at you repeatedly but you are to busy chasing after @The Midlands who are your real allies.

The siyad barre card. When a hutu or iidoor is loosing an argument with a fellow hutu or iidoor. deflect by using the siyad barre card.

BTW using your own logic if the victor gets the spoils. Well culusow sits in villa somalia he can now take the spoils. So why are you crying then?

They already brought you Garowe 1 and 2 agreements, they are now itching for a third, they have been taking shots at you repeatedly but you are too busy chasing after @The Midlands and others who are your real allies.
let it all out brother :damedamn:

Sspot is funny.

abgaal to xawaadle: don’t come at other irir samale for no reason.

Hg to abgaal: don’t say anything concerning hg or you’re with reer garowe.

isaaq to Hawiye: You must be darood no normal Hawiye comments about sl issues.

let it all out brother :damedamn:
Eeebow calaacalkaada wuu batay wax ku jawaabo leh weeydey. I have ignored you and that Jungle dweller far too long.

But Kudos to you as you kept it reer magaalnimo until now, afterall as they say genetics plays a big part, especially when the rumours you believe and despise HSM for are ironically coming from your rumoured lost cousins.

Jungle

VIP
Eeebow calaacalkaada wuu batay wax ku jawaabo leh weeydey. I have ignored you and that Jungle dweller far too long.

But Kudos to you as you kept it reer magaalnimo until now, afterall as they say genetics plays a big part, especially when the rumours you believe and despise HSM for are ironically coming from your rumoured lost cousins.
I said these people in op are from galkacyo/guriceel and I'm not wrong. Idk what else you're talking about sxb. You're here telling another guy we're taking shots at him lol you shouldn't read into things too much.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Yes they are squatters but if you watch the video the civilians are displaced women with children and disabled people. It’s the government’s responsibility to give them money or resources to move.

Trending