Civilians protest due to Goverment authorities demanding them to leave the goverment owned land

Mahad Salad taking over everything for his sub Cayr as claimed by Muse Sudi @Prince of HS
Warya stop the isku dir let’s not get too comfortable :ufdup:

I actually don’t mind this I think it’s a good move right now but there’s a chance a idiot like Fahad yasin might take over in the future and now they’ll be even more powerful then before. But other then that, if mahad salaad can improve the security situation of all these places and the city overall, I have no problem at all

bidenkulaha

GalYare

I actually don’t mind this I think it’s a good move right now but there’s a chance a idiot like Fahad yasin might take over in the future and now they’ll be even more powerful then before. But other then that, if mahad salaad can improve the security situation of all these places and the city overall, I have no problem at all
Cabdiqaybdiid criticised it too. The objection to this it’s ridiculously powerful now and a bad faith actor like Fahad now has full power over the government in future is a valid concern. I’m kinda shocked HSM is signing this but I guess he doesn’t plan to lose the next election

it’s not iskudir Sxb there’s something wrong with this sharci I bet it’s foreign funded one that’s why almost all the senate members are resisting

bidenkulaha

GalYare
it’s not iskudir Sxb there’s something wrong with this sharci I bet it’s foreign funded one that’s why almost all the senate members are resisting
Kulaha all the senators. How would it pass if it was? Look at the vote, they all put their hand up expect Muuse Suudi lol.

do you think westerners know or care about qabiil? those lander prostitutes that are giving white supremacist right wing racists ammunition will have an effect on all somalis in America.

i remember you last year being the biggest CBB supporter who loved Farmaajo and who called HSM a criminal tuug, now you are calling him the greatest Somali president and have the nerve to say i change colours every week.

What ungrateful class A dabaal you really are, I cannot believe your still defecating her.

Ali Khalif Galaydh (AUN) was a man that had no people, when Galmudug was made official, Galaydh was allowed to speak at every caleemo saar for Galmudug by HG despite fierce opposition towards it, he gave several passionate speeches for khaatumo.

In one of those speeches he exposed how C/Yusuf colluded with Dahabshiil and sold your entire region and people to Somaliland for just a few bucks during TFG days because he needed the money desperately, he showed the papers proving this.

What else did he say? how all the aid meant for your people is hijacked by both S/land and P/land and it never reaches the people.

He exposed how during Shariif tenure he wanted Khaatumo as a state but it was blocked in Garowe.

He couldn't even visit Khaatumo because every carrier refused due to P/land threatening them with sanctions and on top of that no carrier wanted to upset S/land, but we allowed him use our own private jet to fly there several times and give speeches, even transporting your wounded to Xamar.

But a few weeks later you were used as cannon fodder by Garowe in Gaalkacyo, I cannot think of an individual more ungrateful then you.

In Mogadishu all of your businesses and people live in HG areas and there are so many of them living their with dignity, no one bothering them, go and speak to them and ask them about their experiences in Hargeisa and Garowe in comparison.

AbdiQasim government picked your clan as PM despite fierce opposition, the only time in history you ever held that position but you backstabbed him and ran to Garowe because its part of your DNA to be an ingrate and run after those that abuse you, that Stockholm syndrome is a punishment for being ungrateful.

Both HSM/Shariif spoke out about the LA conflict, your wounded are being treated in Xamar while the aid meant for the rest of Koonfur is being diverted to you (because your aid is delivered via S/land P/land who usurp it) and then you have the audacity like the ungrateful nigis changing imbecile that you are to ridicule them for it, especially knowing that Deni hasn't even spoken up for you.

The icing on the cake to show how moronic and asinine you really are is bringing Farmaajo to the conversation, a man who completely and utterly ignored your plight in public, but you wail and ululate for him until this day, while you insult those that actually helped you, what a prideless ingrate you really are.

We know from our deen what happens to ingrates like yourself

Last edited:
The way things are going , donkey herders abgaal will one day wake up to the bitter reality of HG taking over everything . I know HG very well having worked with them many years . Very aggressive people when it comes to money and politics . The fact that they own 50% of Hamar business speaks volume

The way things are going , donkey herders abgaal will one day wake up to the bitter reality of HG taking over everything . I know HG very well having worked with them many years . Very aggressive people when it comes to money and politics . The fact that they own 50% of Hamar business speaks volume
Habargidir have taken over half of your galkacyo city today. At least south gaalkacyo is 100% sacad. In the north it is diverse, mj, leelkase, caraab salad iyo into madax madow

Don’t throw stones from a glass window

Last edited:
Habargidir have taken over half of your galkacyo city today. At least south gaalkacyo is 100% sacad. In the north it is diverse, mj, leelkase, caraab salad iyo into madax madow

Don’t throw stones from a glass window
You triggered? Baraxley is about 10% of Galkacyo . I don’t see hg a lot lately since they all moved to Moqdisho. In 5 years they will be the mayor no doubt

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
I believe this area is near the new PM building. They want to move out people to improve security by effectively gentrifying it.

The government should relocate them in this case. It’s not like the usual case of someone having a legitimate claim to the land and them refusing. The government should take on the responsibility of helping the woman, children and disabled people they are displacing
Refurbished* The building was built by MSB's party.

You triggered? Baraxley is about 10% of Galkacyo . I don’t see hg a lot lately since they all moved to Moqdisho. In 5 years they will be the mayor no doubt
This is 10% of the city yeah :heh: More like 40%. Take into account the south is homogeneous whilst the north is diverse as I mentioned. The day hg set up a parallel administration and mayor in xamar like they did in galkacyo, hit me up:nvjpqts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Go listen to what your adeer muuse suudi said . If that doesn’t ring the alarm , I don’t know what will. Anyway , I am not trying to instigate between the two hiraab cousins , but I am little surprised how HSM as head of state totally gave HG everything to the point even abgaals are crying on social media

These guys have been squatting on goverment land for 30+ years and act like they are victims when told to evacuate the space. Walle some people don’t want a strong goverment coming in to power because many stuff like this is going to happen :reallymaury: I have some sympathy for some of these guys considering they have disabilities though

This is a good start and i support this, but the Government should of allocated Land for the people that Live in these Areas are poor people who rely on NGO's in Mogadishu for food and money.

The Government should start a Plan to Move all these people from the City to an Area Outside Mogadishu, The government can build houses and even schools in Large areas outside of the city : JAZEERA, ELLASHA BIYAH, ect

These are not People who took land by force, and since most of them are " women children, and sick" they should be helped and moved.

Most of the Private owned Properties pre 1991, have been given back to most of the original owners, Now the Government Properties need to be given back.

If you think these people living in a camp for people with disabilities (as stated in the first few seconds of the video you’ve posted) are HGs squatting in government land, knock yourselves out. The gov wouldn’t be displacing HG, only disabled people from all types of Somali from the looks of the video.

It’s funny how easy it is to rile up some of you. Waraabki la sheegi jiray ma digital bu noqday:pachah1:

Ali Kamine, the whole area is mostly HG the houses and Business in the Area. but the people living in the Camp are not, you have RX,Jeer,Galjeel, ect, , this area is close to BAKARA Market and used to be a no go zone at night during 2012. Now its actually a good place to Live and alot of Government Troops and Workers live in the area.

The pinnacle of cowardice is to instigate against your opponent rather than dare attack them head on, but who can blame you since you have a history of losing battles.

I can't think of anything more dishonourable and shameless to a man than to instigate like a naag, ileen ceeb Loma dhinto, it's better to be a widow to a hero than a wife to a coward.