Chubby Xalimos

Yaraye

VIP
No don’t lose ur weight this is horrible
even though I say I'm quite average, some people might consider me cubby, I'm Borderline between the two. I'm trying to be healthy, tho dieting and gym with very difficult. I don't got the time to cook healthy meals or to work out. For now I'm just eating small portions. I try to walk at least 45 min every few days or something. Once I finish school, that's when I can really put myself in boot camp.

even though I say I'm quite average, some people might consider me cubby, I'm Borderline between the two. I'm trying to be healthy, tho dieting and gym with very difficult. I don't got the time to cook healthy meals or to work out. For now I'm just eating small portions. I try to walk at least 45 min every few days or something. Once I finish school, that's when I can really put myself in boot camp.
Please eat kfc and McDonald don’t listen to this fat phobic niggas be proud of ur chubbyness 😂

I'm a pro-patriarchy fascist feminist, which is why I believe in fat shaming and mandatory boot camp for everyone. If Chunkz can lose weight so can you, abowe :trumpsmirk:
Naa hoy dont kill me!! :damn:Did you just say “pro patriarchy fascist feminist”
:dead:
I’m intrigued, I love when women have the most random and obscure political opinions. You seem fun

If you xaywans don't stop disrespecting the nation treasures of Somaliweyn (the chubby xalimo) I will have to deal with you personally. :birdman:Are you niggas gay? How can you not love thick thighs and fat futo :ohno: There is a difference between fat and chubby and it's pretty obvious.

@Ali20333 thinks an unfit, immobile woman who cant climb stairs without wheezing is going to help build Greater Somalia and fight off Israel. Somalia's greatest strength is its ppl. We are gazelles, not hogs! 🙅🏾‍♀️
90878B93-2D15-4C7D-B87E-6AAFAD76639D.jpeg
3E4E2AE3-84BD-4B4C-9340-3B7923CF450C.jpeg
D6B137CE-5652-4F00-AE74-667389038972.jpeg
A0251235-610F-4EEC-9C00-E74E3C90B7A8.jpeg
B4327C3D-4B71-45E0-A635-63E65BE653C5.jpeg

Yaraye

VIP
Please eat kfc and McDonald don’t listen to this fat phobic niggas be proud of ur chubbyness 😂
It's not for men! I want to be healthy. I used to be so damn athletic all my life and in peak shape until I was like 13/14 years old :lawd:I did all sorts of sports, and felt soo damn good. It was due to studying in high school that really did me wrong. I want to go back to my peak health!:ohhhdamn:

Trending