Chris brown give a somali girl a lap dance

Djokovic

Somali Arab
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0C540410-298F-422D-80ED-2AD5A931ED7C.jpeg

Just observation

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I only agree with the sentiment tbh, ppl should be able to so what they like. As 4 chris brown he did pretty much what most men get away with its nothing new. And also @Admin i did receive the notification for this mention.
I agree that people should be able to do what they want but that doesn’t mean we should encourage degenerate behavior. It’s as easy as 123.
So many liberal ajnabi gaalo don’t want their people represented with this shit, so why should we?
:kanyeshrug:

Djokovic

Somali Arab
You must go blind when it’s everyone else. I hate y’all comments about dark skin women. Y’all would’ve been hyping this up if she was lightskinned get tf out of here you ay.
Im more attracted to dark skin women but I’d ont like the manners they behave in a thuggish way

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Im more attracted to dark skin women but I’d ont like the manners they behave in a thuggish way
No they don’t. They don’t behave any differently than their lighter skinned counterparts. The fact that you are calling them “thuggish” says a lot.
:drakewtf:

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I agree that people should be able to do what they want but that doesn’t mean we should encourage degenerate behavior. It’s as easy as 123.
So many liberal ajnabi gaalo don’t want their people represented with this shit, so why should we?
:kanyeshrug:
Tbh this wouldn’t had been an issue if it wasn’t for somali ppl being to over familiar with other somalis just bcs they share an ethnicity. We shouldnt be encouraging somalis to engage in degeneracy. But we also should leave those who don’t conform with our lifestyle alone.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP

I swear I feel most somalis our generation don't have their own lives, obsessed with criticising anyone who's somali. They're focusing on hating on a random girl that they don't even know, that is truly pathetic.

Once again proof that most somali guys are pure incels who wish the worst on girls who they don't even know simply because she's engaging with a non-somali male.
@Basra and @malab are fr polar opposites. To think I couldn't differentiate between the two not too long ago.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I swear I feel most somalis our generation don't have their own lives, obsessed with criticising anyone who's somali. They're focusing on hating on a random girl that they don't even know, that is truly pathetic.

Once again proof that most somali guys are pure incels who wish the worst on girls who they don't even know simply because she's engaging with a non-somali male.
You are going to the extreme for what?
:drakewtf:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It's sad because even other somali girls engage in this low life mentality, by posting another somali girl just living her life and then criticising her as if she's some sort of famous celebrity in scandal. Starvation, drought and terrorism is currently happing in our homeland, yet all people can talk about is what the xalimo next door is doing In her person life. Our people will never prosper with this mentality.
Apples to oranges comparison. Economic and social development has nothing to do with this.
Also @ me next time.

Yaraye

VIP
@BeeAllNight @Barni
Really guys? Y’all want to be so free but are hyping up a girl doing degenerate activities with a woman beater? He probably chose her because of the anti-dark skinned girls accusations going on right now. Y’all need to not hype this bs up. The faraxs got more caqli than y’all for this matter.
yeah. he is a known colorist. I don't understand why these dumb heads who aren't his preference are going to his concert, spending money on a colorist nigga :urgh: :urgh:

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
It's sad because even other somali girls engage in this low life mentality, by posting another somali girl just living her life and then criticising her as if she's some sort of famous celebrity in scandal. Starvation, drought and terrorism is currently happing in our homeland, yet all people can talk about is what the xalimo next door is doing In her person life. Our people will never prosper with this mentality.
Sis caadi iska dig its literally bashal. Its expected most somalis are muslim so they would obviously hold conservative views.😂

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
yeah. he is a known colorist. I don't understand why these dumb heads who aren't his preference are going to his concert, spending money on a colorist nigga :urgh: :urgh:
I didn’t watch the video so I watched it now because I wasn’t sure what a male lap dance was and it gave me the ick.
Season 11 Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm