Chaos erupts in the federal parliament over the presence of 16 MPs who were elected in Garbaharey. The electoral commission didn't register

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.ladbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F13d0111360b801c0c244152324d7a7d7.png
pachah1 (1).png

View attachment 221613
Mudane Farmaajo you even fooled me, what a master politician. You will win for sure.

Its not that brother.

Shariif wants the gedo MP’s why just give them to Deni via Madobe.

he’s promised NN positions in the cabinet in return for support and votes. with the votes he can win the presidency.

Major respect to shariif man he’s become a political beast during his absence.

The role of the Supreme court is missing. These type of issues would've been sorted out by the courts as their main job is to interpret the law. Sadly, in Somalia, people don't realize what functioning societies have long discovered.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The role of the Supreme court is missing. These type of issues would've been sorted out by the courts as their main job is to interpret the law. Sadly, in Somalia, people don't realize what functioning societies have long discovered.
Y’all disrespected the rule of law for 5 years and now cry

Y’all disrespected the rule of law for 5 years and now cry

Who is crying here? Baahane's nonsense has not worked out. If anything, he misused the trust that the president and the parliament placed in him that he conduct the selection of parliamentarians in a fair manner. That is why we have in this mess.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Jajuusiin Kenya nama matali karaan Great speech by Talxe hero Nuur Baale.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Even ATMIS is saying follow 17 September agreement.

What role can atmis have in internal somali politics? Again look how desperation contradicts farmajos idea of "qab ka somalia" bull$%&.-it is not their job-Fight arsenol and shut your trap is their only job-This is exactly why your screams about kenya fall on deaf ears,no one bleives you.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@reer Farmaajo is a hard man to follow, when he has the chance he does not cut of the head of the serpent but when it looks like he is finished he somehow recovers, its very infuriating but exciting at times, he is gambling with our emotions.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@reer Farmaajo is a hard man to follow, when he has the chance he does not cut of the head of the serpent but when it looks like he is finished he somehow recovers, its very infuriating but exciting at times, he is gambling with our emotions.
He is giving heart attcks to MX everywhere when you think hes finished and dusted he pulls another trick up his sleeve:jcoleno:

Its not that brother.

he’s promised NN positions in the cabinet in return for support and votes. with the votes he can win the presidency.

Iska amuus you played yourself pretending to be a political analyst. Respect the man, as you can see even his enemies are shocked by his magic, show some respect

cow

VIP
Its not that brother.

You should look up on how sharif became president in 2009.

In 4.5 we have 275 mps because sharif was head of icu there was a deal made that gave sharif an extra 275 mps the lower House had 550 mps in 2009.

Of which 275 where personally picked by shariif. And the other 275 by clan elders.If we are talking about a stolen election 2009 is the biggest theft. The person that came 2nd was maslax siyad barre who had over 200 votes. Without the fake 275 mps sharif would have lost that election. In 2012 election the mps where reduced to 275 and all the mps where picked by clan elders and shariif lost.

Shariif never won and cannot win. He is not popular and he has no clue whatsoever on how to campaign. The only way sharif can win is if he gets another 275 mps he handpicked himself.

Here is an al jazeera article saying exactly what I said. 275 picked by shariif and added to the government. That is how he won.

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Repo i will ask you a question and without being troll answer it truthfully.

why did we accept state leaders to select MP's is it from the Quran or is it man made? if it is man made then it was an agreement signed by both houses president/and FMS presidents. so why are we beholden to state leaders selecting MP's but yet at the same time not beholden to 17 september agreement?

why is one agreement upheld but not the other one? if our laws and our government is build on agreements. how can you break a fundamental agreement of sep 17 which was signed into law 30.

you are basically saying i can do whatever i want but you can't. it is either we all follow the rule and law or none of us follow it. You can't have your cake and eat it at the same time. There is no pick and choosing, it is all or nothing.
Garbahareys security was being maintained by non-state actors hostile to the regional government.

Looks like we have a real crisis. People are saying both elwak and garbahare elections should be thrown out. I say re do gedo elections in afisyoni tent with atmis protection.

Last edited: