Change the Capital! (Bye Bye Muqdisho!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike Somaliland. Both Puntland and Jubaland are autonomous states within Somalia. This means both these states understand the power behind unity. Somaliland wishing to be independent is not only dull, but its beyond ridiculous. Unity will be formed.
If it cannot be brought with peace, action will be taken.
Siyad Barees terror will only be considered a bee sting.
garowe, mogdishu and jubaland will witness over 35,000 - 40,000 soldiers from somalilands army, probably the commando's will be dispatched by president silanyo to capture garowe and bosaso first then work their way towards the rest of puntland and only then begin seiging mugdisho and jubaland.

Mogadishu at the moment. Allah dhowr :wow1:
Otvvqr0.png

12088506_1017083181645636_566469725945431089_n.jpg

5PJEJtR.jpg

CL2KKaFWIAAefTX.jpg

CLuvcSJWcAAj6we.jpg:large

26182T1.jpg

tMLJEdx.jpg

kNx0lOD.jpg

lIZv4xr.png

B_effHFUsAAG6BX.jpg:large

Walahi i hope the capital gets changed. It's pretty sad that Mogadishu who has seen constant fightings is millions times better looking and developed than these jebertis hometowns. They all talk walahi. Even if the capital gets changed there is not a single city in somalia that can compete with xamar.:mjcry:

Mogadishu at the moment. Allah dhowr :wow1:
Otvvqr0.png

12088506_1017083181645636_566469725945431089_n.jpg

5PJEJtR.jpg

CL2KKaFWIAAefTX.jpg

CLuvcSJWcAAj6we.jpg:large

26182T1.jpg

tMLJEdx.jpg

kNx0lOD.jpg

lIZv4xr.png

B_effHFUsAAG6BX.jpg:large

Walahi i hope the capital gets changed. It's pretty sad that Mogadishu who has seen constant fightings is millions times better looking and developed than these jebertis hometowns. They all talk walahi. Even if the capital gets changed there is not a single city in somalia that can compete with xamar.:mjcry:

mugdisho does look amazing with all the investment it has attracted recently. it is unfortunet that a second somali civil war is on the corner though and mogdisho will be the target since it is more valuable then jeberti villages. its inevitable that another somali civil war will happen again but this time it wont be unorganised like SNM,USC vs President siad barre, i presidict it will be somaliland vs the federal state of somalia. the fight will probably kick off between puntland and somaliland and then somaliland will set its eyes on capturing mugdisho and chasing all the politicians in there out then disbanding the government institution that are currently being formed.

mugdisho does look amazing with all the investment it has attracted recently. it is unfortunet that a second somali civil war is on the corner though and mogdisho will be the target since it is more valuable then jeberti villages. its inevitable that another somali civil war will happen again but this time it wont be unorganised like SNM,USC vs President siad barre, i presidict it will be somaliland vs the federal state of somalia. the fight will probably kick off between puntland and somaliland and then somaliland will set its eyes on capturing mugdisho and chasing all the politicians in there out then disbanding the government institution that are currently being formed.

Kid, what drugs have you been taking? I once again refer you to my friend Bandit's thread. I want to see what cocktail has caused you to have such massive delusions of grandeur. Your tol. can barely handle fighting against a weakened sub of the Dhulbahante. Are you so crazy to think you can take on all of Dhulbahante let alone all of Darod? You limpwristed pussies would be karbashed, subjugated, humiliated, and soundly defeated. War is not something your people have ever been known for, so simmer down with the fantasies sxb. HUTU vs Darod is a fair fight, Darod vs Idoor is less a war and more a one sided slaughter fest.

Kid, what drugs have you been taking? I once again refer you to my friend Bandit's thread. I want to see what cocktail has caused you to have such massive delusions of grandeur. Your tol. can barely handle fighting against a weakened sub of the Dhulbahante. Are you so crazy to think you can take on all of Dhulbahante let alone all of Darod? You limpwristed pussies would be karbashed, subjugated, humiliated, and soundly defeated. War is not something your people have ever been known for, so simmer down with the fantasies sxb. HUTU vs Darod is a fair fight, Darod vs Idoor is less a war and more a one sided slaughter fest.

right so Caghdheers vs isaaq is not a fair fight? arent Cagdheers a secound class citizen of somalia since they are under hassan sheikh and will be under the next hawiye president that replaces him? face it buddy Cagdheers are ripe meet and are un-organised if we did not fear what the united nations would do to us we would probably exterminate all the daroods since you are all ripe meet for somaliland military. ofcourse nickolas key is in mogdishu so we wont ever try to remove the remaining daroods in somaliland by a genocide but instead we will do a gaza policy and take their lands every know and then and scream they are breaking the peace if they decide to resist hahahaha. cagdheers are going to be the first victims of the upcoming war between somaliland and the federal government of somalia.

right so Caghdheers vs isaaq is not a fair fight? arent Cagdheers a secound class citizen of somalia since they are under hassan sheikh and will be under the next hawiye president that replaces him? face it buddy Cagdheers are ripe meet and are un-organised if we did not fear what the united nations would do to us we would probably exterminate all the daroods since you are all ripe meet for somaliland military. ofcourse nickolas key is in mogdishu so we wont ever try to remove the remaining daroods in somaliland by a genocide but instead we will do a gaza policy and take their lands every know and then and scream they are breaking the peace if they decide to resist hahahaha. cagdheers are going to be the first victims of the upcoming war between somaliland and the federal government of somalia.

I'm not an OG you drug-infested nacas. I'm part of the same royal sub-clan that karbashed your tol. to the point you pussies are still crying about it today. The name that makes every bone in your collective bodies shudder: Beesha Sade.

Exterminate all Darods? You subservient rejects can't even exterminate the khat addiction that plagues your entire society. An "army" filled with clowns who are 80 lbs soaking wet and high on khat 24/7 sounds so might and fearsome. :cryinglaughsmiley:
There's a reason why the elite of your tol. do not try to exact any type of revenge for what happened during the 80s and attempting to start a full-out Darod vs IDOOR war, but are instead trying to run away from us by groveling at the feet of international community for their "ictiraaf". The funny thing is, I actually support you guys getting your ictiraaf and leaving the union, as do many other Darods. Just return the lands that rightfully belong to us (SSC) and you can leave with your shitty triangle. Don't let the door hit you on your way out, sxb. :win:

I'm not an OG you drug-infested nacas. I'm part of the same royal sub-clan that karbashed your tol. to the point you pussies are still crying about it today. The name that makes every bone in your collective bodies shudder: Beesha Sade.

Exterminate all Darods? You subservient rejects can't even exterminate the khat addiction that plagues your entire society. An "army" filled with clowns who are 80 lbs soaking wet and high on khat 24/7 sounds so might and fearsome. :cryinglaughsmiley:
There's a reason why the elite of your tol. do not try to exact any type of revenge for what happened during the 80s and attempting to start a full-out Darod vs IDOOR war, but are instead trying to run away from us by groveling at the feet of international community for their "ictiraaf". The funny thing is, I actually support you guys getting your ictiraaf and leaving the union, as do many other Darods. Just return the lands that rightfully belong to us (SSC) and you can leave with your shitty triangle. Don't let the door hit you on your way out, sxb. :win:

first Cagdheers should remove themselfs from the hawiye enslavement they are under. then you can all beg faysal cali waraabe for eastern sool and eastern sanaag since western sool and western sanaag have habar jeclo(isaaq) living there and habar yonis(isaaq). Cagdheers are going to be the servant class of somalia and hawiye will be the employers. god bless aideed for chasing cagdheers out of his city and securing his peoples future which hassan sheikh has beniftid from.

This nigga is a joker :damn:

This thread has been highjacked by that cadcad spammer and other trolls infecting with such nonsense. I had to go through 12 pages of bullshit and not any of you wrote about possible locations to new capital

Anyways I've posted a thread about moving the capital to somewhere else a while ago in the politics section. Somali region in ethiopia capital used to be Godey but they moved it to Jigjiga. Now, Jigjiga has the best city planning out of all the Somali towns. It would cost fortune and bureaucracy headache to destroy and urban plan on top of existing houses/real estate in Mogadishu so it's better to leave it and create a new capital somewhere in the central location preferably not next to sea.

It's going to be difficult finding water sources to accompany the city, but building a reservoir to control water basin from escaping to the ocean might be enough for the city's water demand.

Gaborone, the capital of Botswana, looks incredible for a city in Africa. Same as Abuja, although there are some questionable design choices. Both of these capital cities were constructed because the previous one was too big to be planned correctly.

Somalia needs a new capital city located somewhere in central Somalia to be the bridge for South and North Somalia.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
No they didn't you trash were to weak it was basically Ethiopian, british,isaaq, some sections of dhulbahante vs the mohamud garad section of dhulbahante:uCkf6mf:
Farah Garad, particularly Ali Geri, formed a bulk of the Dervishes. Whole families of Ali Geri were martyred. There were many Mohamud Garad as well but they have always been very laangaab compared to Farah Garad. Farah Garad is around 75% of Dhulbahante while Mohamud Garad is roughly 15% followed by Baho Nuugaaleed at about 10%. Also, there were many Isaaq who fought for the Daraawiish. They were almost exclusively Habar Yonis. Habar Jeclo were always lackies.

S

SOMACOON

This thread has been highjacked by that cadcad spammer and other trolls infecting with such nonsense. I had to go through 12 pages of bullshit and not any of you wrote about possible locations to new capital

Anyways I've posted a thread about moving the capital to somewhere else a while ago in the politics section. Somali region in ethiopia capital used to be Godey but they moved it to Jigjiga. Now, Jigjiga has the best city planning out of all the Somali towns. It would cost fortune and bureaucracy headache to destroy and urban plan on top of existing houses/real estate in Mogadishu so it's better to leave it and create a new capital somewhere in the central location preferably not next to sea.

It's going to be difficult finding water sources to accompany the city, but building a reservoir to control water basin from escaping to the ocean might be enough for the city's water demand.

Gaborone, the capital of Botswana, looks incredible for a city in Africa. Same as Abuja, although there are some questionable design choices. Both of these capital cities were constructed because the previous one was too big to be planned correctly.

Somalia needs a new capital city located somewhere in central Somalia to be the bridge for South and North Somalia.

Central Somalia itself is a mess, we should move the capital further south. /
Perhaps a port city near Kismaayo, if not Kismaayo. We need a green vally, and the Jubba vally is best fit.
It has the best weather, and the population is usualy admixed to a certain extent. I'd go with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts