Cayr capture Ceel-Lahely and begin offensive

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
View attachment 291652

An update on QoorQoor. He has left the Cayr ciidan after they refused to be pictured with him and even threatened to shoot him if he tried. He’s now on his way back to Dhusmaareb after reaching ceeldheere
If i was qoor qoor i would've promised to never forgive these guys. Whatever is left from them after AS war i would lure them to the baadiyo on account of giving them medals and stuff and then the couple hundered ciidan and security with me open fire and they all drop dead. Mafiaso style, threatning to shoot your president should be grounds for court martial.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
If i was qoor qoor i would've promised to never forgive these guys. Whatever is left from them after AS war i would lure them to the baadiyo on account of giving them medals and stuff and then the couple hundered ciidan and security with me open fire and they all drop dead. Mafiaso style, threatning to shoot your president should be grounds for court martial.
QoorQoor hasn’t lead a single successful fight against Shabaab. He’s well known giving Shabaab gaari to Shabaab in Camaara after a failed op and publicly saying we’re in a deal with Shabaab lol.

QoorQoor deserves it tbh. The guy tried bumping us into the fight in a suicidal manner. I don’t think any Cayr trusts this guy. We’ll keep our macawiisley ready for when his term is up

Jungle

VIP
QoorQoor hasn’t lead a single successful fight against Shabaab. He’s well known giving Shabaab gaari to Shabaab in Camaara after a failed op and publicly saying we’re in a deal with Shabaab lol.

QoorQoor deserves it tbh. The guy tried bumping us into the fight in a suicidal manner. I don’t think any Cayr trusts this guy. We’ll keep our macawiisley ready for when his term is up
Are you forgetting he had a hand to play in 500+ ASWJ basically Cayr boys killed a couple years ago in Guriceel. Those aswj left over are part of 21st division and macawiisleey no?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Are you forgetting he had a hand to play in 500+ ASWJ basically Cayr boys killed a couple years ago in Guriceel. Those aswj left over are part of 21st division and macawiisleey no?
I’m not sure your point? Most of Cayr guys had a hand in that, from Koofi to mahad to laba afle iyo saraakisha kale oo Cayr. ASWJ waa mashruuc u baahnaa in laga tanaasula. QoorQoor can’t be blamed for that tbh.

Jungle

VIP
I’m not sure your point? Most of Cayr guys had a hand in that, from Koofi to mahad to laba afle iyo saraakisha kale oo Cayr. ASWJ waa mashruuc u baahnaa in laga tanaasula. QoorQoor can’t be blamed for that tbh.
People will look the other way when someone is from their sub sxb

You're different mate. I doubt the average cayr thinks like you. You're happy for elaay, xawaadle etc military come and kill +500 plus of your own cayr over disagreements The same aswj/cayr that liberated Guriceel and Dhuusamareeb. Mashruuc kulaha loool you would be no different than murusade duduble and waceysle if it wasnt for them

You're better off blaming farmaajo and qoor qoor. Waxaan aad ku hadashay sspot haa ku ekaato dadka yee kula yaabin lol

bidenkulaha

GalYare
People will look the other way when someone is from your sub sxb and they have to blame someone.

You're different mate. I doubt the average cayr thinks like you. You're happy for elaay, xawaadle etc military come and kill +500 plus of your own cayr over disagreements The same aswj/cayr that liberated Guriceel and Dhuusamareeb. Mashruuc kulaha loool you would be no different than murusade duduble and waceysle if it wasnt for them

You're better off blaiming farmaajo and qoor qoor. Waxaan aad ku hadashay sspot haa ku ekaato dadka yee kula yaabin lol
ASWJ ha nagu dhisin lol. I had many relatives within them but they did us a favour removing those guys, 90% of Dhusamareb are glad they got removed. laba group aa la harey Cayr siyaasada waana aswj iyo icu. Hadii sidii Sacad hogaamiya kooxeed iska noqone dibkaas meesan na heysan. Only recovering politically in 2023

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@bidenkulaha gaajo cayr should thank mudane qoorqoor, he civilized u retards.
One guy here building up ASWJ and the other QQ. Labada wax maba is dhaamaan. I remember I was confused who to support in 2021 😂 haraagadii Farmaajo ama dabadhilifyadii badyaculustii.

Dowlad cusub ayaa soo socdo, Galmudug nuureeysa wax yar baa ka haray

One guy here building up ASWJ and the other QQ. Labada wax maba is dhaamaan. I remember I was confused who to support in 2021 😂 haraagadii Farmaajo ama dabadhilifyadii badyaculustii.

Dowlad cusub ayaa soo socdo, Galmudug nuureeysa wax yar baa ka haray

Galmudug was a paper state before qoorqoor.

u guys want to be the capital of Galmudug as well as the president nacalaa

wallahi we will be mucaraad from day one.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Ciise maxmuud, Harti Abgaal have done the same so what’s to stop us. War meel soomaaliya laga yaqaan adhaa caasimada iyo madaxweynaha ma noqon kartid ma jirto.

Caasimada waa la isla leeyahay, Dhusamareb ani ma kaa xigo :manny:

Exactly. Guess who were the first 4 subclans to create Galmudug in 2006? Sacad, Sheikhal, Dir and Murusade of Mudug. Galgaduud was not yet part of the project. Ceelbuur will be capital and Sacad should stay as president.

Trending