Cayr capture Ceel-Lahely and begin offensive

bidenkulaha

GalYare
That’s gambling which I don’t do but Shabaab can’t face multiple fronts. They’ll be stretched and once we’re in deep a lot who are forced to stay in fear of getting shot if they give themselves in, will be free to.

That’s gambling which I don’t do but Shabaab can’t face multiple fronts. They’ll be stretched and once we’re in deep a lot who are forced to stay in fear of getting shot if they give themselves in, will be free to.

All I'm saying is that AS will simply avoid/withdraw against the largest formation of SNA and hit them where they're at their weakest.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
All I'm saying is that AS will simply avoid/withdraw against the largest formation of SNA and hit them where they're at their weakest.
I do agree with that. I don’t think SNA will make much difference. But I do believe we can inch them out of clan lands.

Like we’ve done in xarardheere with saruur, hopefully duduble can break off Shabaab.

I do agree with that. I don’t think SNA will make much difference. But I do believe we can inch them out of clan lands.

Like we’ve done in xarardheere with saruur, hopefully duduble can break off Shabaab.

I want AS to be destroyed, but once I heard about their strange withdrawals I knew something was up, someone is tipping them off, and they're in the government.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I want AS to be destroyed, but once I heard about their strange withdrawals I knew something was up, someone is tipping them off, and they're in the government.
Shabaab and sna know where each other are. It’s not a secret. I’m sure they have small consumer drones.

Also they put mines on major roads so the sna have to walk about very slow pace.

Shabaab can only be defeated if the clans don’t want them there, when that happens shabab leave the area and the population join the sna and build their own ciidan like u see in xarardheere. They pulled out of there without a fight and haven’t been able to launch a single successful attack.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Cayr reach Sinadhaqo!

7D822BF2-50C9-47F2-B605-B282F801912F.jpeg

cow

VIP
They are making real progress. Nearly reached duduble border with Cayr. Let’s see if they pass Bulacle lol

Reports saying culusow and hg have fallen out which means their water boy wasir tiktok is also in the shits. Then al cadaale is posting some HG propaganda.

It seems like culusow lost sntv similar to how farmaajo lost sntv.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Reports saying culusow and hg have fallen out which means their water boy wasir tiktok is also in the shits. Then al cadaale is posting some HG propaganda.

It seems like culusow lost sntv similar to how farmaajo lost sntv.
that wasaarad i think used to be controlled by saleebaan after kacaan collapsed. not much has changed since

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You believe in that igu sawir crap?
FEC582B5-DEEF-4BD2-866C-87BFEF829713.jpeg

An update on QoorQoor. He has left the Cayr ciidan after they refused to be pictured with him and even threatened to shoot him if he tried. He’s now on his way back to Dhusmaareb after reaching ceeldheere

Trending