Cayr capture Ceel-Lahely and begin offensive

War how can you even compare me to that guy. Next election UPD is picking Cayr, NN is picking Cayr. I’m being realistic 😂 kulaha Ceelbuur is gonna be the capital, for what Shabaab?
Somaliweyne today knows who has covenant with shabaab. Pretending you had the gall to fight in Eastern Galgaduud. GM will always remain handicapped cos its led by low IQ people.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Ceel-Lahely. Reports that change of plans with Dhusamareb front being priority

Ceel-Garas capture would cut off Shabaab in Xiindheere-Qaayib from Shabaab in Ceelbuur

bidenkulaha

GalYare
E4342357-A4E6-4ECE-8D40-EA8288A13C00.jpeg
C0070310-6D3D-4CEA-8950-76675CF1A747.jpeg
97D37E4B-73BD-4F9D-90BA-F97119551B0E.jpeg
3249C1C3-D451-4EC6-AC5A-CFED8E9D5501.jpeg

Good signs, to Yabardhowrakace and Cabsiiye generals from the South are in this front. With a big portion of macawiisley and also the Mayor of Dhusamareb

Jungle

VIP
GM will always remain handicapped cos its led by low IQ people.
Obviously. None of them like eachother really. Galmudug, Ximan iyo Xeeb and ASWJ was how they were split lol. If an cayr president takes over QQ/salebaan will do the same thing he/they did to Xaad lol

bidenkulaha

GalYare
D368967B-D26B-4CA9-8C69-90885D1B53AD.jpeg

Cayr Bari is liberated in Dhusamareb. Today Bulacle.

Next up is Gadoon all the way to Xarardheere but that’s a different front. Duduble should carry on from Ceel-Lahely which is still under gov control but they need Cayr help so we’ll see how this new offensive goes. Moment we go into Duduble land it’s a Cayr vs Shabaab war

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Fam tell me a lot of Guriceel and Dhusamareb soldiers are back in town interestingly 😂 they all left from Shabellaha Dhexe - Galcad area @The Midlands

Ciidanka waa fasax, hopefully they stay and join this new macawiisley.

I told @Jungle HSM should move the SNA to HG. But this is a good plan

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Mahad Salad and Minister of Defence Abdulkadir Nuur are based in Ceel-Lahely.

Some strikes near Bulacle, mountainous area Shabaab pulled out to after fighting around Sinadhaqo, Lebi Duule. SNA/locals then moved into their make shift base after the strikes.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
A0EE3962-6C74-418D-AB42-E0D8656D99BB.jpeg
2A85FDCA-ED3C-49AB-A934-E61E8F7CAE16.jpeg

Beesha Cayr capture Ceel-Meygaag which is duduble territory. We have decided to advance into duduble land without duduble as they are currently not enough to be split between Ceel Garas Ceel lahely and Ceel meygaag. Better for them to stay in Ceel Garas which is under a lot of pressure as it splits Shabaab.

This is the Guriceel area Cayr macawiisley

Trending

Latest posts