Canadian-Somali teen dropped and left in Uganda by his parents. Now he is crying and homeless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I know a mentally sick bloke who was dumped in Nairobi with relatives to be treated the "Islamic way". It backfired because he killed his aunt who was holding his passport and he is rotting in jail because there were no records in Australia being treated for mental illness. He reminds me of that bloke.
is he in an Australian or Kenyan prison

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You folks are sick, he is a real Canadian and lived in Toronto, I knew him personally, he was a recent migrant and always used to wear Kobe Jersey. Thats how he got the name Moe Kobe

Free up ma brother

I was unprepared for Franco the First time I met her. It was in a Bar on Smith St, Fitzroy on a first date with this gem. She walked in and barged straight to our seat. She was drunk as Chloe and spoke loudly to me in Somali asking, why I was dating a non-Somali? My date found her to be funny and recorded it on her phone. She wouldn't leave us unless we gave her $50.00 in which we obliged. It was a ransom. Later I found out that she was walking with some blokes who knew me and saw us from the windows.

Unsubstantiated story. He's a big fob. He looks max 25. He's been in Uganda for 6 years so he allegedly left Canada at 19. It takes 4-5 years to get a passport so he came around 14-15 at the latest. You don't have that totally heavy accent if you came around that age and his English is also terrible. I would have given his totally heavy accent a pass but his English is very poor.

Even if it were true, he should stay. All the Somalis in the West say they want to go back to Africa/Somalia because they hate the West. Let this be a warning to the other Somalis who badmouth the West or you will end up like him crying to come back. War joog warya.

:chrisfreshhah:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
You folks are sick, he is a real Canadian and lived in Toronto, I knew him personally, he was a recent migrant and always used to wear Kobe Jersey. Thats how he got the name Moe Kobe

Free up ma brother
So then why doesn't he just go to the embassy? You realize that they'll sort out all his paperwork, give him a temporary passport, and even a small loan so he can buy his ticket? Why is he crying on social media when a short trip to the embassy will solve all his problems?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
So then why doesn't he just go to the embassy? You realize that they'll sort out all his paperwork, give him a temporary passport, and even a small loan so he can buy his ticket? Why is he crying on social media when a short trip to the embassy will solve all his problems?
gaalaha buu ka cabsanaya dadkasaa mala amiinoo dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending