Canadian-Somali teen dropped and left in Uganda by his parents. Now he is crying and homeless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
would someone go to integration tv fb homepage and put the link here.

Markasta maaha in aan ni soo hordhigno the events happening in our community.

His English is awful. And this is coming from a person from Canada? And why can't he go to the Canadian embassy and see what he can do? But if his story is true, then that will be very sad. Living as a homeless in Uganda must be very terrifying. He must have been through a lot.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Step one: Go to the Canadian embassy
Step two: There is no fucking step two.

He's smart enough to survive on the streets of Kampala but he's not smart enough to figure that out? :mjlol:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This dude had to have been deported.

Reminds me of that violent Somali guy who got deported by Canada few years ago and who hashed a plan to gather couple of his cousins and give them AK 47s to pretend that he was taken hostage so that Canada can let him in. Problem was that the dude was an atrocious actor. At times he couldn't hold back his laughter :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:

Where is he today tallow ? I suspect that he joined a militia or something.

Who is he trying to fool?

He's too young to be having an accent if he immigrated during his childhood. It takes 4-5 years to become a citizen

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ummmm he doesn't sound like a Canadian, secondly he should go the Canadian embassy, thirdly he seems like he's not all the way there in the head.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
lord I needed that laugh.

Why are you laughing at a hustler, the man has chosen scam over tahriib:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
I don't blame him! Now he is gonna say I was too young to have had finger prints in the Canadian system but I'm Canadian.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Why are you laughing at a hustler, the man has chosen scam over tahriib:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
I don't blame him! Now he is gonna say I was too young to have had finger prints in the Canadian system but I'm Canadian.
I didn't notice it was IntegrationTV posted it.. Somalis suckers man.

I think the guy is slightly mentally ill since a grown adult would've went to the embassy right away. Apparently he didn't go coz he ws scared of his ayeeyos inkaar that she said she would do to him if he snitches on the fam.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
6 yrs living on the streets and he decides to make a video asking for help from his classmates?

What if this guys story isnt true and he never lived in Canada which could explain why he didnt go to the canadian embassy or maybe hes just mentally ill hard to figure this Guy out

I know a mentally sick bloke who was dumped in Nairobi with relatives to be treated the "Islamic way". It backfired because he killed his aunt who was holding his passport and he is rotting in jail because there were no records in Australia being treated for mental illness. He reminds me of that bloke.

VixR

Veritas
I know a mentally sick bloke who was dumped in Nairobi with relatives to be treated the "Islamic way". It backfired because he killed his aunt who was holding his passport and he is rotting in jail because there were no records in Australia being treated for mental illness. He reminds me of that bloke.
:faysalwtf:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
beenta nagadaa if that happened i would have known

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending