Canada DROPS DNA test requirements for Somaliland family because ETHIOPIA is DANGEROUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
:ohlord:

Good that the parents got their children safely to Canada though

Apollo

VIP
These asylum requirements are totally arbitrary.

Eritrea is a completely safe country, yet these fuckers get accepted en masse for political asylum all over the world.

These asylum requirements are totally arbitrary.

Eritrea is a completely safe country, yet these fuckers get accepted en masse for political asylum all over the world.

I believe Eritrea has the highest refugee acceptance rate in Canada.

This sets a precedent if this family is really not required to give DNA samples.

Refugees and immigrants from other countries may use the same excuse.

Let's be real: K5 and Ethiopia is safe. They could have taken a direct flight to Ethiopia. He made this issue harder than it was. I don't know why he lied.

I'm glad the kids are here though but I suspect the kids arent his. He probably adopted them which is fine but he didn't want to face more bureaucratic hurdles.

This sets a precedent if this family is really not required to give DNA samples.

Refugees and immigrants from other countries may use the same excuse.

Let's be real: K5 and Ethiopia is safe. They could have taken a direct flight to Ethiopia. He made this issue harder than it was. I don't know why he lied.

I'm glad the kids are here though but I suspect the kids arent his. He probably adopted them which is fine but he didn't want to face more bureaucratic hurdles.

No the area is not safe https://ethiopia.usembassy.gov/ward...or-u.s.-citizens-in-somali-region-of-ethiopia

They became once their papers were accepted, plus the little kids are on high demand for kidnapping in that area. Long story of recurring them as child soldiers, human trafficking, body parts.

Westerner means non Somali Westerner in this case and they wouldn't have been Western until after DNA test was done.

Ive been to K5. It's not dangerous. The most you'll see is some checkpoints

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
A relative of mine came to Canada from Saudi Arabia last month. He's been living there his whole life. He has no Saudi passport. They were deported back to Somalia

Why he didn't apply?. Here is the citizenship requirements for KSA:
A foreigner may apply for citizenship if they fulfill the following:

• Above the age of majority.
  • Generally mentally competent.
  • Legal permanent residence for five years.
  • Have legal ways of earning a living.
  • Considered generally moral.
  • Does not have a criminal record.
The application is sent to the prime minister, who is advised by the Ministry of Interior. They may not reject the application with no given reason.

At least in the UAE most Somalis will be able to become citizens in 3-4 years as you have to live there for 30 years and come from an Arab League nation.

They're also able to get a passport without citizenship.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Why he didn't apply?. Here is the citizenship requirements for KSA:
A foreigner may apply for citizenship if they fulfill the following:

• Above the age of majority.
  • Generally mentally competent.
  • Legal permanent residence for five years.
  • Have legal ways of earning a living.
  • Considered generally moral.
  • Does not have a criminal record.
The application is sent to the prime minister, who is advised by the Ministry of Interior. They may not reject the application with no given reason.

At least in the UAE most Somalis will be able to become citizens in 3-4 years as you have to live there for 30 years and come from an Arab League nation.

They're also able to get a passport without citizenship.

You can't get Saudi citizenship no more, just like almost every other Arab Gulf State. I know some Somalis that came from there and they don't have any citizenships. They travel with their Somali passports.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
You can't get Saudi citizenship no more, just like almost every other Arab Gulf State. I know some Somalis that came from there and they don't have any citizenships. They travel with their Somali passports.

Its because the Saudi government deliberately doesn't advertise their naturalisation laws so that any ajnabi applies. I talked to a Saudi diplomat I went to school with and he said they will accept any Arab League citizen that fulfills the requirements. I have Somali relatives in Dubai and KSA that are citizens.

Status
Not open for further replies.