Canada DROPS DNA test requirements for Somaliland family because ETHIOPIA is DANGEROUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Its because the Saudi government deliberately doesn't advertise their naturalisation laws so that any ajnabi applies. I talked to a Saudi diplomat I went to school with and he said they will accept any Arab League citizen that fulfills the requirements. I have Somali relatives in Dubai and KSA that are citizens.

Are you sure your relatives didn't get it decades ago?
The wikipedia for KSA even says that foreigners rarely get citizenship.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Are you sure your relatives didn't get it decades ago?
The wikipedia for KSA even says that foreigners rarely get citizenship.

I actually don't know sxb. But I'm assuming that they only hand it out if you are rich and from the Arab League, they're pretty well so I can assume thats why they got it. But in the UAE they just put high waiting periods (30 YEARS) until you can apply and even then you have to be part of AL.

This is the case for Somalia to not leave fully.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I actually don't know sxb. But I'm assuming that they only hand it out if you are rich and from the Arab League, they're pretty well so I can assume thats why they got it. But in the UAE they just put high waiting periods (30 YEARS) until you can apply and even then you have to be part of AL.

This is the case for Somalia to not leave fully.

Ask your parents, they might have gotten it because they were Somali diplomatic staff or because they lived there in the good ol days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending