Can/should Somalis say the N word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the latter offensive?
I've only ever heard it used to describe Somalis who have that hair texture in a joking way, even when used seriously it's just an alternative to timo adeg

It's fine when you use it to describe hair but it can also be used as a racist slur to look down on black people which makes it an offensive word.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Everyone uses it and I do to @666
whats good my nigga

monta-ellis-handshake.gif

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
ITS MUAY LIAAND

this video is still GOAT and is quoted so much over here :drakelaugh:
@Transparent

@waraabe @Nin xun @Lmao @cantspeak @Mudug-Madman
:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

The 'wise' elders are a close second
YAY YAY! :mjlol:

You'll almost never hear people refer or greet each other with the term 'nigga' here in the U.K and for the record I'd say that the same applies
to other European countries including the ones from down under (@Adheer Warsame @Transparent @TheLibertarianQuiche). We use it on the internet an what not I guess but outside of it it just comes off weird since it's almost never used/or unintelligible when you have to connect it with every other word. That's not to say that we don't throw it around in a comical sense from time to time though, it's not a term of endearment for us.

We don't habitually throw the word around like you mans across the pond that said you'll find a handful of people who do to be "hip".

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat said, I find the whole 'only black people' could say it thing preposterous.

Haa la isku waasho!

:russ:
Say word you guys don't say it? I say it all the time, but only when I'm chilling with my friends, cousins or people my age. I never say it at work or in a professional setting.:pachah1:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Say word you guys don't say it? I say it all the time, but only when I'm chilling with my friends, cousins or people my age. I never say it at work or in a professional setting.:pachah1:
You'll rarely hear it here, it just comes off weird the accent doesn't do it justice either. At the work place kulaha that'll turn heads man you'll be hit with the "Excuse me? That was inappropriate use of language"

VixR

Veritas
Nah. White people know the fun in that word disappears the second they can freely say it.

They scared as shit those poor people. Won't even pretend it's not hilarious to watch cause it is.
You're describing the decent ones who feel icky saying it anyway, and the ones who want to say to say it but have something to lose. Everyone else it's being normalized for through art and commonality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending