Can/should Somalis say the N word?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Blacks, white,African Somalis, chocolate dipped white Somalis, Arabs, Asians shouldn't say the N word. It should be abolished and anyone who uses it should be jailed.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
We're forced to tick the black category in forms so hell yeah

We can't be black without black privileges :fittytousand:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Can we? Yes. Should we be able to? Nope. Should we regardless? Nope. Will I? :denzelnigga:

Might as well reap whatever little benefits come with being Black in the West.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Most madows would be against Somalis using the n word. That insult was made for them, not for us.
Also we kept slaves and used racial slurs against them for over a thousand years :ivers:
If there is major qarxis about Somalis and their history we will cease to be black :mjlol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They have to allow access to all peoples of Africa. It was in the negotiation contract at the Summit of Coloured Peoples :denzelnigga:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Also we kept slaves and used racial slurs against them for over a thousand years :ivers:
If there is major qarxis about Somalis and their history we will cease to be black :mjlol:

Practically every African group owned and sold slaves. We will be protected I have dirt on these Central and West Africans. :birdman:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Practically every African group owned and sold slaves. We will be protected I have dirt on these Central and West Africans. :birdman:

The transatlantic slave trade was big business for the Mandinka, Fulani and Yoruba tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.