Calling anyone who gets Haircuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
I get the same number all around my head. Usually a 1 all over. Nothing fancy.

Fam.. at LEAST get a 1 sides/back 2 top I promise that small change will make a huge difference. It's still very conservative but looks much better. 1 all around is for South Asians and West Africans with their disturbingly round heads

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
So faaraxs, what type of haircuts do you get and does it change during the season for example
you shave your head during the summer or grow it long during the winter.
Who cuts your hair somali , madow, arabs, etc..

I recently tried the ronaldo hair cut
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and it wasn't too shabby until
I noticed my forehead which makes my haircut slightly less magnificient!!!:mjcry:
Such is life as a somali :kendrickcry:
You don't even have straight hair. Cut the bull.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
My mother only takes my brother to Black barbers. She used to go to Somali barbers but they kept pushing his hairline back. When she was searching for new barbers she asked them "Can you cut Black hair?", hell she even asked this to sports clip x'D. I find that Black barbers do hair the best and the barbers are always cute for some reason?

Lamo last week got myself a #2 haircut and though I was going bald up front. A week later hairline pushed back but I f***ing hate my growing forehead.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I know this is a thread for faraaxs but when I go to the salon every six months I get a deep condition and a trim of my split ends. Most of the time I ask for it to get straightened but lately I've been preferring my hair at its natural state. It takes like 3 hours for those stupid white ladies to straighten my hair. My mom hates taking me to East Africans because they put the straightener to such high settings but they make the hair look nice.

I know this is a thread for faraaxs but when I go to the salon every six months I get a deep condition and a trim of my split ends. Most of the time I ask for it to get straightened but lately I've been preferring my hair at its natural state. It takes like 3 hours for those stupid white ladies to straighten my hair. My mom hates taking me to East Africans because they put the straightener to such high settings but they make the hair look nice.
You had to talk about yourself didn't you
You are a real attention :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending