Calling anyone who gets Haircuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
So faaraxs, what type of haircuts do you get and does it change during the season for example
you shave your head during the summer or grow it long during the winter.
Who cuts your hair somali , madow, arabs, etc..

I recently tried the ronaldo hair cut
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and it wasn't too shabby until
I noticed my forehead which makes my haircut slightly less magnificient!!!:mjcry:
Such is life as a somali :kendrickcry:

Tfw u go to the salon for trim and the hair dresser cut ur hair while it's wet not realising she took an entire chunk off because ur hair is curly and curly shrinks when it dries :mjcry:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Tfw u go to the salon for trim and the hair dresser cut ur hair while it's wet not realising she took an entire chunk off because ur hair is curly and curly shrinks when it dries :mjcry:
So faaraxs, what type of haircuts do you get and does it change during the season for example

I noticed my forehead which makes my haircut slightly less magnificient!!!:mjcry:

Warya, say AlhamduliLah!

Some of us have bidaars reaching our necks.

upload_2017-3-29_16-12-51.png

I shave myself bold once a month . Bad experience with barbers here . Used to get mowhawks back in the day tho .
89e1b64b0f41ffd909ad201c5826154f.jpg

Last edited:
I tried to go grow an afro, and my forehead disappeared into the wind. When I cut my hair though, the hair on my hairline CURLED! :damn::ileycry:

how straight is your hair :pachah1:. ronaldo kulaha :mjlol:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
.5/1-3 fade sides and back, leave the top then wash/condition it properly and throw in some curl activator :mjswag:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
My haircut these days is usually something akin to this

Black-Hairstyle-for-Men-with-Close-Cut-Sides-and-Longer-Top.jpg

I used to go to Arab barbers since they are very cheap but they were fucking my hair up 50% of the time :mjcry:

Today i just go to professional barbers in the city, who are very expensive :kendrickcry:

My haircut these days is usually something akin to this

Black-Hairstyle-for-Men-with-Close-Cut-Sides-and-Longer-Top.jpg

I used to go to Arab barbers since they are very cheap but they were fucking my hair up 50% of the time :mjcry:

Today i just go to professional barbers in the city, who are very expensive :kendrickcry:
Yo Arab barbers are retarded screw those guys.
Always messing shit up and they always talk on the phone during the haircut..

Walahi u ain't lying, I had a small afro and I told the barber to trim it just a little which he did and it looked nice when I left the barber, but when I went home and took a shower and looked in the mirror:ohdamn:, this jigaboo coon took off more than a little trim

I do number 1 with outline if I just need a haircut but I'll do number 2 with outline and fade if I'm going to a special occasion like a wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts