BREAKING NEWS CabdiMalik Coldoon arrested in Burco, Somaliland

Somalians think we're fickle like them. Just because we had a political problem with Kulmiye they think they can create a wedge. Dumb somalians, nowonder they're occupied by terrorists and afrikaners. I'm certain we are a different race from these people and just have a common language which they even drop the ball on:mjlol:

They all talk like they have an ekstra chromosome... :drakelaugh:

you are worried about the wrong things buddy.
One is a foreign military occupation people want out the other is you guys inviting and defending literal pastors and lgbt activists teaching your children. People condemn amisom and want them out. When people are mentally conquered there is no use for boots on the ground.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Anderson Cooper is a journalist who came to Somaliland because he was interested in a school in an extremely poor country that was producing world-class students.

Who he has sex with has nothing to do with this.

He was just here to film a piece for CNN and dip.

:snoop:

Anderson Cooper is a journalist who came to Somaliland because he was interested in a school in an extremely poor country that was producing world-class students.

Who he has sex with has nothing to do with this.

He was just here to film a piece for CNN and dip.

:snoop:

They can't get it around their head that he was there in a capacity as a journalist it's not like he was teaching there, even though my conviction is that people like him should be barred from the country I don't fake a concern like these idiots.
:ummhmm:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
They can't get it around their head that he was there in a capacity as a journalist it's not like he was teaching there, even though my conviction is that people like him should be barred from the country I don't fake a concern like these idiots.
:ummhmm:

They think he is going to spread LGBT propaganda to the Abaarso students.

Those kids are most likely going to the West for uni, they’re gonna hear about or meet LGBT people either way.

Furthermore, I highly doubt Anderson Cooper spent more than 2 days in Hargeisa.

He’s too busy to spread propaganda.

They think he is going to spread LGBT propaganda to the Abaarso students.

Those kids are most likely going to the West for uni, they’re gonna hear about or meet LGBT people either way.

Furthermore, I highly doubt Anderson Cooper spent more than 2 days in Hargeisa.

He’s too busy to spread propaganda.

Agree,

How the world is interconnected today with, TV and the internet, they already know about that community and I'm 100% sure they feel the same why about them as we do.

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

giphy.gif

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They been eating those Gaalo fundings since 1998, even ayaan hirsi who dissed our prophet ‘saw’ has investments in pland. Its shocking mate
Norwegian Church Aid is not a religious institution and they don't have missionaries despite the name. They work in Afghanistan, Pakistan and many other nations. That's unlike the missionary institutions that work in Hargeisa, Somaliland.

Here's an example of a church in Somaliland.

EfEzTL0WAAAF__X.jpg

Norwegian Church Aid is not a religious institution and they don't have missionaries despite the name. They work in Afghanistan, Pakistan and many other nations. That's unlike the missionary institutions that work in Hargeisa, Somaliland.

Here's an example of a church in Somaliland.

View attachment 198522

That church was closed, I personally is against that, we as muslims can't demand to have our mosque in Christian countries but deny them a place of worship, it's hypocritical

But we still should scrutinize the white people coming with these org. don't you agree?

Trending

Latest posts