Burco main bridge to Tuurta, West Burco video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
If you watched the video you would know. Hotel Ina Libaan (Sacad Yoonis), Hotel Huruuse (Sacad Yoonis) , Nasiye
the blue one where the car turns into the road, hotel Aloore(Reer Caynanshe etc are all in
West Burco. Sacad Yoonis are loyal and only invest in West Burco.

Let's hope the HY hotels in burco have food that competes with hotel mansoor & hotel Guleed in hargeisa

When you next touch hargeisa make sure to hit Hidho dhawr for dinner they do good entertainment plus good food, I think their food is excellent but everyone else thought the entertainment was good but the food doesn't even compete with hotel ambasadoor

This is Hidho dhawr
:obamaswag:

Bohol

VIP
Let's hope the HY hotels in burco have food that competes with hotel mansoor & hotel Guleed in hargeisa

When you next touch hargeisa make sure to hit Hidho dhawr for dinner they do good entertainment plus good food, I think their food is excellent but everyone else thought the entertainment was good but the food doesn't even compete with hotel ambasadoor

This is Hidho dhawr

I have went to Safari hotel but most of the time I was chilling in Calaadamaha or New Hargeisa, I give my money to Garhajis
shops/restaurants Lol. I have also checked out Hadhwanaag restaurant near the bridge which had some tasty roasted fish
and chicken.

You can find lots of Habar Awals in South Hargeisa and also lots of Cidagales/HY in North Hargeisa. Its not the case in
Burco and that is why it is different from Hargeisa. That is the reality.

as far as i know...New hargeisa is dominated by HY (mostly muse abdulle)...and masalaxa by ambassador hotel is cidagaale/HY.

everywhere else :kobeok:

This is Hidho dhawr

i think mansoor's food is better than ambassadors.

any of ya'll ever meet a nikka that works at ambassador called "fanax"? that nigga is siilaanyolaugh

Bohol

VIP
as far as i know...New hargeisa is dominated by HY (mostly muse abdulle)...and masalaxa by ambassador hotel is cidagaale/HY.

everywhere else :kobeok:

Yes there is lots of Musa Cabdalles in New H but majority are the Isaxaaq natives nowadays though you can find all sorts of H-Y
sub clans there it is like a melting pot Lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending