Burco main bridge to Tuurta, West Burco video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
It starts from General hospital, main bridge, Abdirahman Tuur roundabout, Ina Mohamoud Jamaac
Libaan tower (that area is called Suuqa Oodweyne), Huruuse hotel, Nasiye hotel.

West Burco is looking good. :russsmug:

Last edited:
@iNutEasily Do you recognize any of those areas in West Burco

naa fam. Whenever i went to burco, it was usually for qaado at golis restaurant. Never stayed there. :idontlike:

i did stay in berbera for like 4 days last winter though. It was :rejoice:the OCEAN WAS :banderas::banderas:

was in there for like 3 hours. Came out darker but :kobeok:met few xalimos in the water too. One was reer burco named muna and the other was from boroma i believe. You know when their clothes get soaked and stick on their bodies and u see their shape. :ohdamn: :wow:

muna....ole girl was luggin an 18-wheeler back there. :ohlord: So you know i had to take that down. :ahh:so we went out that night me, my cuzzin and both women....but it didn't go down. The hotel i was out wouldn't allow us to bring women back and she never came to hargeisa until i left back to north america and i'm afraid my cuzzin knocked it out the park. :snoop:

Bohol

VIP
@iNutEasily That sounds like a adventure. Golis restaurant is near that roundabout in the video , it is besides ABCO hotel and
you also have Gabayxaadi hotel. Are you Musa Cabdalle? I went past Berbera twice, didn't stay there rather headed to Burco
and then Sanaag.

@iNutEasily That sounds like a adventure. Golis restaurant is near that roundabout in the video , it is besides ABCO hotel and
you also have Gabayxaadi hotel. Are you Musa Cabdalle? I went past Berbera twice, didn't stay there rather headed to Burco
and then Sanaag.

moms is muse abdulle. Ain't gonne say what pops is cuz that may hot me up...but he's also HY.

i've been meaning to go to ceerigabo but its a mission. My old man went and it took him almost a day and he left at like 7am. lol

i usually go to oodweyne to see my ayeeyo...so when i come back i go thru sheikh, burco and berbera. In the summer we don't stop in berbera cuz niggaz ain't tryna get fried...but we usually stop in sheikh for the sights and burco cuz my abti always eats at golis.

you ever see the "daad" running? its :dwill: the government needs to build a bridge cuz many nikkaz lost their lives. :friendhug: I remember in summer of 2013, there was fighting going on in burco between HY and HJ...and it was raining all night. Well, an HY suldaan was dispatched from hargeisa that night to help stop the fighting but my man got swept away (AUN). :francis:

Bohol

VIP
@iNutEasily I left Burco like in the afternoon and arrived in Ceel Afweyn at 3am in the night Lol. With improved road
access now it is much shorter than that, we went through the Sacad Yoonis areas though a area called "Bancade"
that runs from north of Oog all the way to Ceel Afweyn. Yes I know the Suldaan your talking about he was Isaxaaq
AUN, the fighting was actually in Sool between my sub clan and HJ a place called Godheeli. That day all HJ fled SY
majority areas.

i'mma be honest with you bro...i have no idea where any of em spots u mentioned are. :mjcry:

we did a fundraising for ceerigabo like 2 years ago to build the roads....but i doubt any progress has been made. :francis:

there is a road behind the airport in HGA that is being built from hargeisa to burco i believe...but that too i don't thing has begun. :francis:

and why do HJ always like starting beef with HY? :mindblown:

Wadani 2017 :lawd:

Bohol

VIP
@iNutEasily The good news is most of the Ceerigaabo district part of the road is paved, it is the HJ side Ina Af Madoobe to
Garadag that is not paved yet apparently some of their ministers stole the money that is what I heard. Also the Hargeisa to
Oodweyne road is coming from the Isaxaaq areas not Cidagale, so it would start at Diinqal (some village outside Hargeisa then
go through Bederwanaag then into Oodweyne district - Burco. The Isaxaaq Suldaan recently recieved some of the road
construction equipment for this job. It will be very beneficial to all H-Y sub clans living between those areas inshallah.

@iNutEasily The good news is most of the Ceerigaabo district part of the road is paved, it is the HJ side Ina Af Madoobe to
Garadag that is not paved yet apparently some of their ministers stole the money that is what I heard. Also the Hargeisa to
Oodweyne road is coming from the Isaxaaq areas not Cidagale, so it would start at Diinqal (some village outside Hargeisa then
go through Bederwanaag then into Oodweyne district - Burco. The Isaxaaq Suldaan recently recieved some of the road
construction equipment for this job. It will be very beneficial to all H-Y sub clans living between those areas inshallah.

damn fam, you really know your somaliland geography. :obama::denzelnigga:

jesus i'm lacking. :damn::francis:

but that's good to hear. Its time nimanka habar yoonis kacaa and do summin instead of being outliers. :ufdup:

Bohol

VIP
damn fam, you really know your somaliland geography. :obama::denzelnigga:

jesus i'm lacking. :damn::francis:

but that's good to hear. Its time nimanka habar yoonis kacaa and do summin instead of being outliers. :ufdup:

I learned it when I was younger, now Somaliland geography is so easy for me.

Bohol

VIP
There is no such thing as west burco Bruv it's all one hell hole

Burco is not like mixed cosmopolitan Hargeisa. Burco is divided. Qasabka road divides West and East Buro.

Bar ama Baro

WQycGRj.gif

z8yuHSk.png

Dooxa hargeisa also separates & runs through hargeisa and separates the residential neighbourhoods from suuqa hoose. But we don't use this as a cover to seperate beelaha that settle in hargeisa.

You have been clocked duke, waxad wadaa wa neceyb beleed

Bohol

VIP
Dooxa hargeisa also separates & runs through hargeisa and separates the residential neighbourhoods from suuqa hoose. But we don't use this as a cover to seperate beelaha that settle in hargeisa.

You have been clocked duke, waxad wadaa wa neceyb beleed

You can find lots of Habar Awals in South Hargeisa and also lots of Cidagales/HY in North Hargeisa. Its not the case in
Burco and that is why it is different from Hargeisa. That is the reality.

You can find lots of Habar Awals in South Hargeisa and also lots of Cidagales/HY in North Hargeisa. Its not the case in
Burco and that is why it is different from Hargeisa. That is the reality.
:russ: Just tell me did the habar Yunis & habar jeclo revenge killings effect your family tree?

How many sacad yunis are you related to that have been killed by habar jeclo's. You can include the last 300 years of history
:dead:

Bohol

VIP
Now don't be silly, if you want to discuss SY and HJ body count open a thread for it.
This is about West Burco, so don't pollute it with Yiroowe farts.

Burco Bari iyo burco galbeed waan tagay sxb. As a teen. I have relatives belonging to both reers.

It was about 8 years ago but I heard the HY's have built one or two hotels now. Did they build it on b.galbeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts