Bro has a point, the double standards are crazy

Yami is oromo? lmao

Brother, a feast awaits you.

Screenshot_20240422-164017_Samsung Internet.jpg

Keo

VIP
A lot of faraaxs go wild for Ethiopian girl and I don't understand the appeal. I have 0 interest in other horner/east african chicks.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
This girl is average if im being nice. The average miskeen poor somali girls who are vendors in the street of Somalia look 100 times better but they go crazy when an oromo ooga booga chick looks presentable while somali girls have to look like goddesses not just not get dissed:wtfdis:
On the abtirsi page it says that my hooyo was bah xabesh I’m scared 😭😭😭

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Brother, a feast awaits you.

View attachment 325945
LOL! NO WAY 6 ENTIRE PAGES
1713818748991.png

1713818774920.png

Look at this one
1713818857854.png

Absolutely nuts
1713818984356.png

Im suprised though, Yami did a good job staying undercover wlhi i didnt suspect him until now. Like let me get things straight, im not racist or calling for a ban. Just weirded out by his behavior and decieving nature. Like he wasent HabarSteven levels of obvious, he genuinely claimed somali. Absolutely Nuts.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
It still meant it historically.You shouldn’t care about fellow Somalis ruling over Somali Lands when you live in the comfort of your home in Canada 😭😭😭.
I'm only here temporary. I'll eventually bring my knowledge back home to enlighten and developed my tribesmen

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
View attachment 325946
View attachment 325947

Look at this one
View attachment 325948
Absolutely nuts
View attachment 325950

Im suprised though, Yami did a good job staying undercover wlhi i didnt suspect him until now. Like let me get things straight, im not racist or calling for a ban. Just weirded out by his behavior and decieving nature. Like he wasent HabarSteven levels of obvious, he genuinely claimed somali. Absolutely Nuts.
@Yami you sellout. You are oromo until proven guilty. I feel betrayed and just utter sheer disgust. Iga dhamow 🤢

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I don’t hate Somali women matter fact I didn’t even insult Xalimo users in here except the degenerate one. Never made thread 🧵 calling them ugly.
I never said you did make a thread like that. Can you not read? You constantly uplift and lust over ajnabi women on a Somali forum with threads dedicated to them

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
View attachment 325946
View attachment 325947

Look at this one
View attachment 325948
Absolutely nuts
View attachment 325950

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Trending