Screenshot_20240422-115108_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240422-115157_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240422-115234_Samsung Internet.jpg

20240422_122410.jpg

Abdiexit liking boob pics too:

20240422_124412.jpg

20240422_124628.jpg

So, what's really going on?

Folks really lack shame nowadays. They’ll look back at these tweets in years and feel embarrassment and self pity for what they once were.

I don't think they have the capacity for shame. If they did, they'd never interact with or comment on the pics at all. I hope twitter dies out, nacala. Just a bunch of gooners, incels, and gooning incels.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
I've known her for 4 years off insta she's very good looking lakiin she's a extreme ethno-nationalist :mjlol:
I'd use my shukansi to bring her to the light if it didn't only consist of "quruxley" and "what are your hobbies 🤓 " ohhh what coulda been :snoop:

Last edited:

Yami

I'd use my shukansi to bring her to the light if it didn't consist of quruxley and "what are your hobbies 🤓 " ohhh what coulda been :snoop:
Her hobby will be xooging you out of your coastline nigga. Never rizz up a shorty ethno-nationalist this is how tribes die wallahi

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
They doing this all because of an average oromo, this is how you know they are either larpers or butt ugly unattractive faraxs that get 0 attention from any xalimo

Yami

yeah, ask the southern cushites who got jungle fever, where are they now :ohlord:
Nigga im not gonna cap I would've folded like them. Imagine chilling one day with your dutty smelling cattle deep in the nigga savannahs of Tanzania when suddenly agricultural baddies with fat asses invade your grazing lands. Croodie I'm never looking back:dead:

Yami

They doing this all because of an average oromo, this is how you know they are either larpers or butt ugly unattractive faraxs that get 0 attention from any xalimo
If she's an average Oromo then xali- f*ck it, the whole female population of the world has some insane competition :dead:

The Oromo nationalist applauds and lauds her people's aggressive actions and territorial expansion into Somali and other Cushitic lands. How do the troll/Macrobian/Somali redpillers react? They prostate themselves and turn into submissive houswives.

Trending