British RAPPERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
you turned this thread into the sahara desert

Why?
raw

I truly believe british rappers are underrated in this forum. Too much of yall Hennyland and Trumpland yutes cant understand the art of british grime.

Is this not art?

Now i know why she this Habar awal chick is after him.
b625464241456d70de5b4c9862c0e590.jpg

He raps at the speed of light:lawd:. Words come out naturally :lawd:

This rappers made a banger too :kendrickcry:

British SLANG :lawd::lawd::lawd::diddyass: im so glad im a British Mali:diddyass::diddyass: you guys wish you had my accent :ohhhdamn: its damn sexy as hell :ohhhdamn: Toronto, seattle and all American accents are :trash:

Who is willing to prove me wrong? :ufdup: im right and you know it.

You talk shit about our accent, but when i was at london two summers ago, your london sisters couldn't even keep their Abayas on
whenever i talked, they would say shit like " Oh aboowe keep talking" or " Have you been to oxford street, i'll show you there myself".....:mjpls:

You talk shit about our accent, but when i was at london two summers ago, your london sisters couldn't even keep their Abayas on
whenever i talked, they would say shit like " Oh aboowe keep talking" or " Have you been to oxford street, i'll show you there myself".....:mjpls:
Not my fault you met a couple of s kkkk:drakelaugh:

Fam there is Somali s everywhere. The highest concentration of them is in Hennyland :kodaksmiley: and Trumpland.
Yes we have hoes here :bell: you get Somali hoes even back home.

If you keep a Somali girl here away from Shisha cafea and balloons. Then she is :ehh:

Not my fault you met a couple of s kkkk:drakelaugh:

Fam there is Somali s everywhere. The highest concentration of them is in Hennyland :kodaksmiley: and Trumpland.
Yes we have hoes here :bell: you get Somali hoes even back home.

If you keep a Somali girl here away from Shisha cafea and balloons. Then she is :ehh:
Lol relax, just cause i was able to sway some beautiful london xalimos:ahh:
Doesn't mean they are s..... :chrisfreshhah:
But you are right i went to beledweyne and there were many uhhh "loose" females there and if they find out you are from the diaspora ....:ooh:

Lol relax, just cause i was able to sway some beautiful london xalimos:ahh:
Doesn't mean they are s..... :chrisfreshhah:
But you are right i went to beledweyne and there were many uhhh "loose" females there and if they find out you are from the diaspora ....:ooh:

I snapped cause ive heard horribe things about UK xalimos here saying we are ALL shisha obsessed balloon freak ajnabi loving hoes. :birdman:

I have never smoked shisha:camby: i dont plan to,:camby: i dont do balloons :camby:kkk and ajnabis can go f*ck themselves:pachah1:

I snapped cause ive heard horribe things about UK xalimos here saying we are ALL shisha obsessed balloon freak ajnabi loving hoes. :birdman:

I have never smoked shisha:camby: i dont plan to,:camby: i dont do balloons :camby:kkk and ajnabis can go f*ck themselves:pachah1:

Meh the london somali population is so vast it would be incorrect to generalize them. I might come by to London after i graduate to find a Xalimo if things don't work out in Canada which probably won't...:francis: but they better be willing to move back here tho MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY:fittytousand:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I truly believe british rappers are underrated in this forum. Too much of yall Hennyland and Trumpland yutes cant understand the art of british grime.

Is this not art?

Now i know why she this Habar awal chick is after him.
b625464241456d70de5b4c9862c0e590.jpg

He raps at the speed of light:lawd:. Words come out naturally :lawd:

This rappers made a banger too :kendrickcry:

British SLANG :lawd::lawd::lawd::diddyass: im so glad im a British Mali:diddyass::diddyass: you guys wish you had my accent :ohhhdamn: its damn sexy as hell :ohhhdamn: Toronto, seattle and all American accents are :trash:

Who is willing to prove me wrong? :ufdup: im right and you know it.
:susp:

:ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts