Breaking News Somaliland capture Tukaraq on their way to Garoowe while President Farmajo is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humiliation continues as Somaliland forcefully opens the road to Garoowe by capturing Boocame.

What is this? The last time I was feeling the same was when Germany put 5 goals passed Brazil in the World cup semifinal in Brazil.

Puntland had that same humiliation but it is not finished yet.

President Muuse have some mercy on us, this humiliation is unbearable!

You cancelled Gaas's fourth anniversary and your troops are in Farayaale. Today your troops opened the road to Garoowe after Puntland announced it ceased all travel and transport coming from Somaliland by capturing Boocame.

This is too much Muuse! We are Somalis please vacate all places so Puntland can collect its toll and tariffs without fear.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What have I been saying all this time?

Everytime I speak, the likes of @Tjioux @DalJecel would try to shut me up by saying, MJs shouldn't have cuqdad.

What cuqdad? I see right through these bastards, who cry when Alshabab bombs them.

Even the cagdheer lesbian is in my private message rejoicing, nacalad should focus on preparing raw meat for her Ethiopian masters @Steamdevolopment

@Cognitivedissonance the people you dabodhilif for are rejoicing. Let me hear you embrace somaliweyn.
I'm from kismayo when have I been a dabodhilif of anyone? I support the federal government of Somalia I couldn’t care less what anonymous characters online say I have never been their dhabodhilif acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim bismillah rahmani rahiim

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Humiliation continues as Somaliland forcefully opens the road to Garoowe by capturing Boocame.

What is this? The last time I was feeling the same was when Germany put 5 goals passed Brazil in the World cup semifinal in Brazil.

Puntland had that same humiliation but it is not finished yet.
Dhulbhante control their land and they have joined somaliland this has nothing to do with Puntland.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm from kismayo when have I been a dabodhilif of anyone? I support the federal government of Somalia I couldn’t care less what anonymous characters online say I have never been their dhabodhilif acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim bismillah rahmani rahiim
Okay you're from Kismaayo. Stay in your jubbaland political affairs.

Don't ever comment on or about the Puntland government.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Reiko puntland is the biggest region in Somalia politically we are heavy weights that’s why Abdiweli Gaas is the leader of all the federal states that’s why these peasants are hating let the keep hating while we run Somalia.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Okay you're from Kismaayo. Stay in your jubbaland political affairs.

Don't ever comment on or about the Puntland government.
Puntland created jubaland :draketf:

I am Majeerteen kismayo is my home I’m loyal to kismayo and Puntland caadi Iska dhig b acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim :dwill:

Cognitive so why did Gaas cancel his fourth anniversary which he previously held for 3 years consecutively? Perhaps you could enlighten us?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We? Who's we? Stay out of Puntland affairs.:hillarybiz:
Reiko you don’t know much about politics jubaland isn’t exclusively ogaden they inhabit jubbada dhexe mareexan inhabit gedo and harti iyo awrtable leelkaase inhabit jubbada hoose.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The first thing you've said was I'm from kismaayo. Yes mjs own kismaayo but kismaayo is not in Puntland.
Somalia is based on qabil so if I was attacked in kismayo by cagdheer do you think Puntland won’t help us in kismayo do you think ahmed madoobe can do as he pleases to the harti in kismayo unabated :drakekidding:

Baayo a Majeerteen in kismayo is no different than a Majeerteen in bosaso we are one why are you trying to divide us?

Cagdheers don't own shit.
lol.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalia is based on qabil so if I was attacked in kismayo by cagdheer do you think Puntland won’t help us in kismayo do you think ahmed madoobe can do as he pleases to the harti in kismayo unabated :drakekidding:

Baayo a Majeerteen in kismayo is no different than a Majeerteen in bosaso we are one why are you trying to divide us?
Puntland first and foremost.

A non-MJ Puntite is closer to me than an MJ who claims other regions. FOH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts