Breaking News Somaliland capture Tukaraq on their way to Garoowe while President Farmajo is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Useless cagdheers, they haven't been active against their enemies since '77 and they need a harti or marexan man to help them out and organise them as per usual, large in number but useless as f*ck
Do you live in the mountains of galgala?:drakewtf:

ONLF fought against Ethiopia alone and along with Ethiopia you had somaliland + Puntland working as their puppets, even with that they couldn't take them down until they used their own brothers against them.

The ones who is useless between cagdheer and censored is clearly known, we don't run away from wars unlike you who are known for that.

How do you explain evacuating the town before the army came in? Why can't you people learn to stand your ground and defend your damn tuulo?

Is not attitude. Is just me pointing out good for nothing low life who preach others what they don't practice. Sxb don't tag me again i don't tolerate buffoons. Your cheap insults won't work on me.

Even if it was cheap, you couldn't afford it :)

Honey, you can't even afford to pay attention :)

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Notice how all the usual Farmajo supporters not only did not talk about his visit to Garowe or posted a picture, they are happy and dancing while their president is in Garowe that a nearby town was attacked by secessionist forces wallahi ilaahi baa ii jeeda it's a new dawn for the souls of Punt, you are reinforcing a new belief that our elders sadly don't share.

But I also want to point strongly that every single person in this thread celebrating the downfall of Puntland are not from Somaliland but rather from south Somalia.
This thread is making me realise the PIM crew aint so bad after all.
The biggest supporters of our downfall are the same people who claim they are for somaliweyn, how ironic

Useless cagdheers, they haven't been active against their enemies since '77 and they need a harti or marexan man to help them out and organise them as per usual, large in number but useless as f*ck
how u gonna badmouth us when yall got sandwiched by isaaqs and HG. kolna gaalkacayo ka qax kolna set a curfew in garoowe cuz of waqooyis and u still see as ur enemy.:mjkkk: Focus on ur enemies sxb.

how u gonna badmouth us when yall got sandwiched by isaaqs and HG. kolna gaalgacayo ka qax kolna set a curfew in garoowe cuz of waqooyis and u still see as ur enemy.:mjkkk: Focus on ur enemies sxb.

ONLF fought against Ethiopia alone and along with Ethiopia you had somaliland + Puntland working as their puppets, even with that they couldn't take them down until they used their own brothers against them.

The ones who is useless between cagdheer and dhabayaco is clearly known, we don't run away from wars unlike you who are known for that.

How do you explain evacuating the town before the army came in? Why can't you people learn to stand your ground and defend your damn tuulo?

Stop crying lads

Ogaden are noble warriors with class and dignity . I don't think this sheekato xayawanad could be one of them.

The ones who is useless between cagdheer and dhabayaco is clearly known, we don't run away from wars unlike you who are known for that.

Now that I think about it whenever caghdheers have been mentioned in the forum last couple of months you were always there to defend them.

Seems like old man @Ferrari has been passing the reigns to you :ohhh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Notice how all the usual Farmajo supporters not only did not talk about his visit to Garowe or posted a picture, they are happy and dancing while their president is in Garowe that a nearby town was attacked by secessionist forces wallahi ilaahi baa ii jeeda it's a new dawn for the souls of Punt, you are reinforcing a new belief that our elders sadly don't share.

But I also want to point strongly that every single person in this thread celebrating the downfall of Puntland are not from Somaliland but rather from south Somalia.
What have I been saying all this time?

Everytime I speak, the likes of @Tjioux @DalJecel would try to shut me up by saying, MJs shouldn't have cuqdad.

What cuqdad? I see right through these bastards, who cry when Alshabab bombs them.

Even the cagdheer lesbian is in my private message rejoicing, nacalad should focus on preparing raw meat for her Ethiopian masters @Steamdevolopment

@Cognitivedissonance the people you dabodhilif for are rejoicing. Let me hear you embrace somaliweyn.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
The worst of people are The censoreds Rejoicing.

Follow up the news , tukaraq is smaller than baraxley and it only had 5 men who were dhulos

These fights are dhulos v isaaqs

MY allah unite Harti everyone knows a united harti would push censoreds into the seas and Djibouti.

Give it a day , wallahi balan baan ku dhaartay if Isaaq cross into Majeerteen cities I'll give my sister away to @draco malfoy but im sure we'll take SSC and our xuduuds are Ceerigabo and Baraxley f*ck Irir iyo wixi sheegta

The worst of people are The Hutus Rejoicing.

Follow up the news , tukaraq is smaller than baraxley and it only had 5 men who were dhulos

MY allah unite Harti everyone knows a united harti would push iidoor into the seas and Djibouti.

Give it a day , wallahi balan baan ku dhaartay if Isaaq cross into Majeerteen cities I'll give my sister away to @draco malfoy but im sure we'll take SSC and our xuduuds are Ceerigabo and Baraxley f*ck Irir iyo wixi sheegta
:russ: everybody knows that erigavo is hy city. Loool bruv harti only exist for u guys so u can claim other people's land. This are not ur cities or land, and we are not going to give it back to anyone sxb:lolbron:

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
The worst of people are The Hutus Rejoicing.

MY allah unite Harti everyone knows a united harti would push iidoor into the seas and Djibouti.

sxb sometimes you take the L, other times it is a W gelinba gelin :lolbron: tomorrow PL will recapture Tukoraq and you will have your turn to celebrate, don't give yourself a blood pressure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
:russ: everybody knows that erigavo is hy city. Loool bruv harti only exist for u guys so u can claim other people's land. This are not ur cities or land, and we are not going to give it back to anyone sxb:lolbron:
Markaad Carta iyo Cali Sabiix uu carartid markaas ayaan hadlayna :hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts