BREAKING NEWS: Catalonia declares independence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlog

VIP
Fu** Palestine & Catalonia. We have a much stronger case than both of those deranged counties. Israel is a blessing after all.

Adeer u need to worry bout ictiraaf from your Hooyo whom u hate.
Waa yaab is she refusing to give u ur independence?

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
170208_FAS_franko.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Somos todos Ethpana!

Good for them. They pay the most in taxes, have decent export and tourism trades going, they don't need Spain at all. Spain on the other hand... :sass2:

Living in a country 2/3s dhegcas, yeah that would've been great.:bell:
You simpletons analyse almost every topic with Ayrab/ Bantu racial diatribe.
A federation could have meant a political , economic or other type of union similar to the EU . The Russians wanted to avert war and create a communist bloc of countries in that part of the world .It never gained any ground and , rightly so , because Ethiopia was occupying Somali territory . There would have been uprising back home had Bare agreed to such a deal .

When I say history could have been different , I mean no one really explores the different options that were open to Bare . People also forget the level of influence the Saudis had on him going to war . Granted there was a popular demand for war back home , it was one of the biggest miscalculations in African political history . The Ogaden failure was essentially the death knell of Siad Bare .

You simpletons analyse almost every topic with Ayrab/ Bantu racial diatribe.
A federation could have meant a political , economic or other type of union similar to the EU . The Russians wanted to avert war and create a communist bloc of countries in that part of the world .It never gained any ground and , rightly so , because Ethiopia was occupying Somali territory . There would have been uprising back home had Bare agreed to such a deal .

When I say history could have been different , I mean no one really explores the different options that were open to Bare . People also forget the level of influence the Saudis had on him going to war . Granted there was a popular demand for war back home , it was one of the biggest miscalculations in African political history . The Ogaden failure was essentially the death knell of Siad Bare .

Lol you moron, Ethiopia is a federation. You think that's gonna save your ass from ethnic cleansing? Russia is dictatorship ruled h ex-soviet elite milking the country dry. Putin's net worth is rumoured to be $200 Billion. f*ck that. Somaliweyn for Somalis.

Lol you moron, Ethiopia is a federation. You think that's gonna save your ass from ethnic cleansing? Russia is dictatorship ruled h ex-soviet elite milking the country dry. Putin's net worth is rumoured to be $200 Billion. f*ck that. Somaliweyn for Somalis.

Please stop with the kneegrow babble . I merely stated that the offer was interesting . I never said I supported it , you paranoid schizophrenic majerteen rabbit . Somaliweyn failed . We lost the war . Somali emotional politics is what got us here .

Please stop with the kneegrow babble . I merely stated that the offer was interesting . I never said I supported it , you paranoid schizophrenic majerteen rabbit . Somaliweyn failed . We lost the war . Somali emotional politics is what got us here .

Somaliweyn failed because of crypto-xabashi tribalists like you. The less low-IQ mouth-breathers like you the better. Go stick your head in a tub of battery acid.:nahgirl:

Somaliweyn failed because of crypto-xabashi tribalists like you. The less low-IQ mouth-breathers like you the better. Go stick your head in a tub of battery acid.:nahgirl:
Somali weyn failed because Somali politics is mainly built on emotion . We have people like you who hurl insults and became paranoid because someone finds something interesting . Somalis celebrate a war they lost and tell children they won .

Europe is trying to unite and become a federal republic, they are not in the mood for new countries.

Africa is scared shitless of breakaway states, they are not in the mood for new countries either.
EU is like the Soviets. It will eventually collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.