Bosaso Is The Second Largest City In Somalia. Confirmed By Nasa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I was reading this in somnet and it appears bosaso is now the second largest city in Somalia according to Nasa. Look at the density population of Bosaso it is the only city besides hamar with such a high density. And this satellite image defeats all other population counts done in the past or in the recent time because this is done by NASA and NASA Satellite imagery is factual. For all those who say Puntland is uninhabitated will need to swallow their pride and admit that is not the case. Infact the most uninhabitated areas appear to be hargeisa. My father would always say the people that inhabit the north are not a big clan and this proves it. He also used to say the people that inhabit the bendar bayla area are not big either and this confirms it only thing he got wrong is the h block areas of mudug he thought they were inhabitated but it appears they are not either. Even the puntland side of mudug has huge density.

WGXh8MY.png

http://neo.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/view.php?datasetId=SEDAC_POP

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This NASA imagery ends all debate on density in Somalia. No more fake population counts, no more fake satellite imagery from biased UN agencies who are mouthpieces of whichever somali is giving them information. This is real life satellite imagery from above the earth. But I still don't think density proves a big population in somali context because gaza and the west bank have one of the highest densities in the world but there population is like 3 million. Density just proves there are more people in a given location due to geographic constraints. What I believe proves a big population in the somali context is land mass because somalis are nomads and nomads graze for land, if you have lots of nomads you will secure yourself bigger land for your camels, but if your a small clan you wont need to secure bigger land because the given land is enough for your clan and nomadic lifestyle.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
We all know Hargeisa is the second largest city in the boundaries of Somalia.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waraabe

Your superior
We all know Hargeisa is the second largest city in the boundaries of Somalia.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hargeisa isnt i somalia nigga. Bosaso is the second largest town in somalia

Hargeisa is the second largest somali city after mog, followed by djibouti city

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Rooble if Hargeisa is the second largest city why is it not dense like bosaso and kismayo? Hargeisa has long been overtaken as the second largest city, get over it

waraabe

Your superior
Rooble if Hargeisa is the second largest city why is it not dense like bosaso and kismayo? Hargeisa has long been overtaken as the second largest city, get over it
nigga dont embarrass yourself. this is why you are currently getting karbashed by hawiye

hargeisa is 17 times the size of bosaso town. Burco is 9 times the size of bosaso

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
nigga dont embarrass yourself. this is why you are currently getting karbashed by hawiye

hargeisa is 17 times the size of bosaso town. Burco is 9 times the size bosaso

Your ignoring the Nasa satellite imagery? so whats your opinion on the nasa imagery, you havent commented on that. If nasa satellite cameras are mapping your hargeisa and showing no density and your area of sanag is empty, how can it be bigger then bosaso

waraabe

Your superior
Your ignoring the Nasa satellite imagery? so whats your opinion on the nasa imagery, you havent commented on that. If nasa satellite cameras are mapping your hargeisa and showing no density and your area of sanag is empty, how can it be bigger then bosaso

:chrisfreshhah: nasa aint gonna make you big or populous. you can have 10 people living in a 2 bedroom house and 15 people living in a 15 bedroom house. the 2 bedroom will be more densely populated and the 15 room one will be less densely populated

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
:chrisfreshhah: nasa aint gonna make you big or populous. you can have 10 people living in a 2 bedroom house and 15 people living in a 15 bedroom house. the 2 bedroom will be more densely populated and the 15 room one will be less densely populated

Which is what the NASA image shows. lol Hargeisa is larger than Bosaso, but Bosaso is more densely populated. This doesn't apply just for the cities but their wider regions as well. :mjpls:

waraabe

Your superior
Which is what the NASA image shows. lol Hargeisa is larger than Bosaso, but Bosaso is more densely populated. This doesn't apply just for the cities but their wider regions as well. :mjpls:

which has bigger population, hargeisa or bosaso

Having been to both cities i say without speck of doubt Hargeisa is larger Bosaso city and its almost twice the size of Bosaso, however, Bosaso is at least twice the size of Burco and is probably the third largest city in the former Somali republic.

Last edited:
I don't know about borama, but in terms of population size bosaso is at least twice the size of burco

Source; been to both

Once i call my homies down in bandar and tell them to expel the oromo migrants, it will be less densely populated then it is right now.

I don't know about borama, but in terms of population size bosaso is at least twice the size of burco

Source; been to both
thread on somnet already showed...

Mog > Hargeisa > burco > Gaalkacyo > beledweyne > bosaso > boroma

http://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=245&t=367609

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
bosaso is atleast 4 times the size of mogdishu

galkacyo is 2 times the size of hargeysa sorry @waraabe

id say qardho n burco are same size

Caluula and Burco are the same size
Garacad is bigger than Borama