Blue revolution hits El Afweyne

:mjhaps: with dhulo/warsan gone, this was bound too happen. expect more fckery from the habyars now that they can't pin their problem on the stuubid faaqash.

Sambuusiya inherited a leadership that copies Siad Barre's regime and manages to be even more corrupt and useless.

Speaking about Siad Barre's regime, how come Hargeisa has more (active) kacaan-era politicians today than Xamar, among their leadership. Starting with the presidency. No wonder they act the same as their predecessor. And they have the audacity to throw around that faqash term on Somalis from the rest of Somalia. The irony. Just wait until one their own sub-clan, will be victimized next, as they stand up for themselves.

No Way Lol GIF by Tennis TV

Last edited:
Speaking about Siad Barre's regime, how come Hargeisa has more (active) kacaan-era politicians today than Xamar. Starting with the presidency. No wonder they act the same as their predecessor. And they have they audacity to throw around that faqash term on Somalis from the rest of Somalia. The irony. Just wait until one their own sub-clan, will be victimized next, as they stand up for themselves.

No Way Lol GIF by Tennis TV

Isaaq loved Siad Barre before their beef, and they were most of his henchmen when his regime poisoned MJ wells and sent soldiers to violate MJ women. I can't remember their names, but I read these goons formed SNM. I don't take these people seriously to be honest. If they were genuine, they would not have taken over Somali Wikipedia, to delete Kacaan crimes against non-Isaaq clans. They even invent fake history on there like the so-called Isaaq "Sultanates" that never existed. Everything about Sambuusiya is contrived, exaggerated and hypocritical.

That's why they even their Urur Samaale allies, seem to be turned off by them.

:deadpeter: As a bicide myself I am well and truly baffled. I never thought I’d live to see the day where my cousins would wave the blue flag like a bunch of common habar yonis.

Do isaaqs all just have blue flags hidden in their closets? Why do they always have them on standby the second their subclan gets mistreated
Will Musa Shani and Nuux Baasto Macaan blame Puntland for supplying these flags and causing unrest? Or will they go straight to terrorist?

:deadpeter: As a bicide myself I am well and truly baffled. I never thought I’d live to see the day where my cousins would wave the blue flag like a bunch of common habar yonis.
Maxamad Kaahin is running out of high blood pressure medication :drakekidding:

Biciide death toll since Muuse became President is close to 10. I think we have bigger problems than hy. What's your biciide subclan?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I don't think they were waving the flag out of any sense of loyalty or nostalgia towards it, they just did it to trigger the government and bring attention to the problems they're facing.

Biciide death toll since Muuse became President is close to 10. I think we have bigger problems than hy. What's your biciide subclan?
Reer iidle

From what I understand reer ceel afweyne are sick and tired of RRU killing people and claiming they were resisting arrest. I understand their frustration but picking up the blue flag is a terrible way to get your point across.

Habar Jeclo owns largest land in Somaliland and the longest coastal, plus the oil fieldsπŸ›’.

Why we are joining homeless Qurjile πŸ˜•
Habar Jeclo don't have a town more than 30k to themselves, plus Dhulbahante have more oil in Nugaal block. We wouldn't want you to join us in any case, it seems it's the other way round.
Reer iidle

From what I understand reer ceel afweyne are sick and tired of RRU killing people and claiming they were resisting arrest. I understand their frustration but picking up the blue flag is a terrible way to get your point across.
Blue flag gets them to notice a situation over un-explained deaths. Somaliland is so finished.