Black woman assaults and abuses 3 year old Somali boy with autism šŸ˜”

no somali mentioned race it was a crime stopper account with 80k+ followers saying weā€™re white lmao
I am seeing random African channels just now realising that "black" is a fake social construct, and that Africans are not a race but very diverse. Somalis have been saying this forever and got nothing but hate. But these channels get only love. They even frame it as some hidden new knowledge and conspiracy.

:snoop:

Madows are obsessed with how we identify, I only ever see madows chilling out over the fact that we donā€™t call ourselves black, no one else cares
weirdest group ngl. What does it matter to you that an ethnic group you have nothing to do with does not want to share your label?

imagine getting genuinely mad about that that you tweet abt it

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
May Allah (SWT) snap her spine.
Uhhh I didnt know you could make dua for curses like that

Another reason to never take your kids to daycare things like this happen regularly some humans are trash
Nuts its was her first shift unsupervised man she mustve been waiting for this moment to Finally beat kids and this was her experimental stage. Never daycare your Kids, having 50% less salary is worth it

weirdest group ngl. What does it matter to you that an ethnic group you have nothing to do with does not want to share your label?

imagine getting genuinely mad about that that you tweet abt it
100%, Its so weird that some do this

I am seeing random African channels just now realising that "black" is a fake social construct, and that Africans are not a race but very diverse. Somalis have been saying this forever and got nothing but hate. But these channels get only love. They even frame it as some hidden new knowledge and conspiracy.

:snoop:
120% my friend, Im sick and tired of these fools saying being called black is a good thing. It is a term used by colonizers to erase culture from africa but no these fools are preoccupied calling and forcing that Somalis are black. Somalis hold the same status as the Dravidian indians in categorization. Being against the grouping term 'black' does not make us racist or any less african. Its good their realizing this and will finally put priority on their rich cultures and ethnic groups.