black on black crime

Jungle

VIP
u always seem on edge, did ciyaal weero put a battery up your ass?
You seem new here eboow waa yartahay su aal kama taagno. Jawaabta aad mudneed aan ku siiye. Kalsoonida aad nin naaya ku dhahdid ma qabtidee

Do some research on Ciyaal Faay Cali yee ku helin waa noolyahiin lol

u always seem on edge, did ciyaal weero put a battery up your ass?

:pachah1:

Cawaanka Bantu donkey @Jungle is jealous of HGs, his donkey folks live in the most impoverished ciyaal weero region in Northern Mogadishu and the small gobol Shabellede Dhexe where he has to kill his own bantu cawaan abgaal kins just to breath while 15 bases of Bantu AMISOMs are protecting his cawaan donkey women, on top of all that Xawadle are expanding on his small gobol Shabellede Dhexe.

Walahi I truly understand his frustration, I too would be full of anger and commit suicide being a useless cawaan ilmo Salma jare.eer in stick in a small gaajo ciyaal weero region in Somalia.

Jungle

VIP
What happened to Prince of HS is @Jungle the only Abgaal left geez, the HG are tag teaming him.
To no avail lol I don't agree with HSM and his inner circles shabab war and seeing as he has based his whole term on that I don't see whats wrong with criticising UDP. Now these wanted to turn it into a iljeex thing I'm fine with that

The xawaadle are sacbooleey

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I cleaned up guriceel last time from ASWJ, I can do it again. only three clans matter in GM saleebaan, sacad iyo cayr. The rest are spectators. Enjoy the show.
Green Bay Packers Text Back GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

Trending

Latest posts