black on black crime

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
The only way this can be solved if the government seizes all land as theirs and people have to pay taxes and register that land and give viable historical justification for the ownership of that land. Any disputes they would have to fix it in a court of law or the government will seize it.
The same government that is trying to steal land from orphans is gonna demarcate lands between geeljires and reer miyi?

They would be as relevant as where camels piss. Nobody would follow it.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Are you telling me they are fighting over the same lifeless red dirt that is boundless in every direction.
That red land belongs to me, it has become like a filthy ghetto slum where savages kill each other, but we will bring back law and order to our ancestral land and rule over our HG subjects once again.

Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
The same government that is trying to steal land from orphans is gonna demarcate lands between geeljires and reer miyi?

They would be as relevant as where camels piss. Nobody would follow it.
I mean inshallah when the government is kess corrupt in the future and qabilism is stamped out. Maybe then we can stop these petty disputes.

Also this is the main problem with federalism each little region has their own army loyal to their own interests. There needs to be 1 government and 1 army loyal to the government. Or there will constant rebellions throughout the nation whenever something doesnโ€™t go their way.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
That red land belongs to me, it has become like a filthy ghetto slum where savages kill each other, but we will bring back law and order to our ancestral land and rule over our HG subjects once again.

Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga
Sorry to burst your bubble but that land belongs first to Allah second to what ever warlord who can shed the most blood to claim it. You share absolutely nothing with your clan elders except distant relatives who are long gone and a title. Massacring somalis so your chosen warlord can rule over it is the most dumbest thing ever. Nothing will grow from that land except the graveyards.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Sorry to burst your bubble but that land belongs first to Allah second to what ever warlord who can shed the most blood to claim it. You share absolutely nothing with your clan elders except distant relatives who are long gone and a title. Massacring somalis so your chosen warlord can rule over it is the most dumbest thing ever. Nothing will grow from that land except the graveyards.
Moriyaans are not somalis they are not even human beings, these blessed red sands belong to me akhi. They can go back to Ceelbuur and Hobyo where they came from.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Moriyaans are not somalis they are not even human beings, these blessed red sands belong to me akhi. They can go back to Ceelbuur and Hobyo where they came from.
You cant strip humanity from someone because you oppose them. Im sure they feel the same way about you.

Why cant niggas coexist. You shsre the same language, religion, culture, food, clothes, music and livestock.

Can you not see the bigger picture? We are surrounded by hostile countries who want us to be torn apart and fight eachother whilst they steal our resources and sea because we are too busy infighting. Soon many parts of Africa are going to explode in population meaning they are going to be more hungry and if we are not ready for that we will be taken over by the horde.

Its like the plot of the game of thrones.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You cant strip humanity from someone because you oppose them. Im sure they feel the same way about you.

Why cant niggas coexist. You shsre the same language, religion, culture, food, clothes, music and livestock.

Can you not see the bigger picture? We are surrounded by hostile countries who want us to be torn apart and fight eachother whilst they steal our resources and sea because we are too busy infighting. Soon many parts of Africa are going to explode in population meaning they are going to be more hungry and if we are not ready for that we will be taken over by the horde.

Its like the plot of the game of thrones.

Shush man, the solution is.

1. Eradicate the armed moriyaans in my land.
2. Remove illegal settlements in my land.
3. Tax residents of Dhusomareb as they are subjects who didn't cross the clan border.

In the meantime I will watch the monkeys kill each other
Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

Internet Nomad

VIP

3. Tax residents of Dhusomareb as they are subjects who didn't cross the clan border.

Your is brain broken by qabil fighting. Donโ€™t worry one day we build a hospital to reinhbeiltate niggas like you back into society.

Also its not your land.

Last edited:

do you play HOI4? it may help with ur fantasy

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Build a huge wall between Saaxo and Balanbale and shut the mooryans out! We can no longer allow free grazing and roaming bandits in our land. MSB AUN cursed us by ruining the Tomellessi line!

trump wall GIF

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
do you play HOI4? it may help with ur fantasy
If it weren't for MSB you would today be my slave ! you will eventually return to your slave status, we have already seen glimpses of it.

Sadaq John - Runaway Saleebaan slave
Farxaan Qaroole - Dead Saleebaan slave
Qoorqoor - Last remaining Saleebaan slave

If it weren't for MSB you would today be my slave ! you will eventually return to your slave status, we have already seen glimpses of it.

Sadaq John - Runaway Saleebaan slave
Farxaan Qaroole - Dead Saleebaan slave
Qoorqoor - Last remaining Saleebaan slave

MSB - died on nigerian toilet
Xaarmaajo - Xooged by sadaaq joon, hiding in Doha
Boons - hunted to oblivion like wild hogs.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
MSB - died on nigerian toilet
Xaarmaajo - Xooged by sadaaq joon, hiding in Doha
Boons - hunted to oblivion like wild hogs.
Your leaders are getting discontinued by Mahad Salad one by one like its nothing even as I type this. The final game will be between me and Cayr I doubt you will even survive to see it. :ftw9nwa:

Trending

Latest posts