Black Canadians standing up against negative effects of mass Punjabi Sikh immigration into Canada: Share Black stories, thoughts, links, traumas, etc

I have cousins in Canada that have been unemployed for a year since it’s been hard to find a job not taken over by Indians. From security, fast food, tech, warehouse, airport. They legit took over most sectors. I heard it’s like this in Australia too

You can't even find jobs here anymore, especially entry-level type of work. Couple of years ago, you be able to find work in places like McDonald's, Tim Hortons, Shoppers, Freshco etc. I don't even bother with those types of jobs, they have their own monopoly on these jobs. If you're not Indian don't even try. I've been looking for work since February and there hasn't been much luck 🙃
My cousins are the same. Competition must be crazy. Where do most Somalis work?

I have cousins in Canada that have been unemployed for a year since it’s been hard to find a job not taken over by Indians. From security, fast food, tech, warehouse, airport. They legit took over most sectors. I heard it’s like this in Australia too

It’s because Indians become managers,supervisors, and bring nepotism to these jobs. They hire their cousin Patel for those positions and are willing to work for Pennies.

My cousins are the same. Competition must be crazy. Where do most Somalis work?
The only place that i noticed they haven't overtaken is Starbucks. I can see why you need good English to work there.
Starbucks isn't only offering food they offer good customer service, something these Indians are terrible at.

For the most part not just Somalis but Canadians in general are taking their education seriously, there's no future in these type of jobs anyways.

If you go on the reddit pages OP listed a lot of employers are letting it be known that they're not hiring them due to X,Y,Z but for the most part it's their terrible work ethics ironically something they like to brag about.

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
The only place that i noticed they haven't overtaken is Starbucks. I can see why you need good English to work there.
Starbucks isn't only offering food they offer good customer service, something these Indians are terrible at.

For the most part not just Somalis but Canadians in general are taking their education seriously, there's no future in these type of jobs anyways.

If you go on the reddit pages OP listed a lot of employers are letting it be known that they're not hiring them due to X,Y,Z but for the most part it's their terrible work ethics ironically something they like to brag about.

This college in Kitchener has 30,000+ international students (practically all from India). I feel bad for kids today. Schools had like the odd token Indian back then. It was bliss.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The ones over 35 and have been here for decades are good. The ones who are educated here are good.
The only downsides about the sikhs is they take over public jobs or corporations and then import other head-bobbing dipshits. Where I live they constitute roughly 20% of the police force.

NidarNidar

Punisher
IT/help desk support sucks now. I dread calling for assistance. They almost never know what they're doing and they take hours to solve your problem. Terrible quality.
I'm rarely on the helpdesk, but I am mostly project-focused nowadays, though it is nice dealing with b2b instead of level 1 calls, I was exposed to BT in the summer while I was in uni.

These people are tallying daily population changes - they are really about it :leon:
1703123131941.png

https://www.centuryinitiative.ca/