Black Canadians standing up against negative effects of mass Punjabi Sikh immigration into Canada: Share Black stories, thoughts, links, traumas, etc

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
They will look at u like this.
:susp:

Their racism is really something. Some elderly Punjabi woman clearly on a visitor visa gave me a disgusted look, obviously due to my skin colour. Black people report this often. Don't let these people make you feel uncomfortable in the country you were born or raised in your whole life. Demand their deportation.

Their racism is disgusting. Some elderly Punjabi woman clearly on a visitor visa who arrived in Canada probably the day before gave me a disgusted look, obviously due to my skin colour. Black people report this often. Don't let these people make you feel uncomfortable in the country you were born or raised in your whole life.

I once had that experience with an Indian that was in a group of half a dozen and I just looked back at them sternly -- making them quickly avert their eyes.

Their racism is really something. Some elderly Punjabi woman clearly on a visitor visa gave me a disgusted look, obviously due to my skin colour. Black people report this often. Don't let these people make you feel uncomfortable in the country you were born or raised in your whole life. Demand their deportation.
Damn, didn't know things were this bad in Canada..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
Damn, didn't know things were this bad in Canada..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They're not racist so it's OK. Just a arrogant lol.

I once had that experience with an Indian that was in a group of half a dozen and I just looked back at them sternly -- making them quickly avert their eyes.

Some may look curiously but alot do not. You can't be nice to them.

I think he's just posturing for them.

He seems serious.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Canadian-born Black people and other Black people have been victimized by the mass Punjabi Indian immigration into Canada, largely through the International Student Program (ISP), the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFW), the Labour Market Impact Assessment Program (LMIA), and others.

Many Black Canadians, including low income families, have reported being unable to access the rental market because they are refused accommodation. Indian landlords post racist ads on Kijiji and other platforms. We have all seen Punjabi only and Gujarati only ads. There are alot of homeless Black Canadians today because of racist landlords from these communities. Many Black Canadians, like other Canadians, can't even buy homes despite having large downpayments and high incomes due to landlords housing over a dozen people paying crazy rents, driving up housing purchase costs.

Many Black Canadians cannot get jobs because entire industries have been taken over by Punjabi Indians in management and they do not hire other Canadians, especially Black Canadians. We all see on a daily basis the lack of diversity. This is causing financial stress and poverty to the Black community, especially students who cannot get employment. Black Canadians are doubly impacted by racism in the workforce. Black Canadians also have no access to LMIA jobs thanks to widespread LMIA-buying fraud that the Punjabi Indian community engages in.

Many Black Canadians are victims of general racism from new arrivals from India. They stare, laugh and use the N word slur in their language towards Black Canadians. Canada is becoming a hotbed of racism towards Black people.

Our demands:

1) Limit the TFW (no renewals after 1 year), ISP (only for university), and LMIA (no renewals after 1 year) to 100,000 for each program. This must be done retroactively to anyone still in Canada.

2) Country caps for the TFW, ISP, LMIA and permanent residency of no more than 7% per country like the Americans do.

3) A public acknowledgement and apology from Trudeau for the harms he caused to the Black Canadian community.

4) A complete sweeping crackdown on fraud, from driver's licensing, marriage, mortgage, insurance, government programs, etc.

5) A mandatory three-course integration program for all newcomers to Canada as a condition to arrive in Canada, as a condition to permanent residency, and as a condition to get citizenship. This will ensure that, among other things, racism and discrimination towards Black Canadians is never acceptable.

6) A commitment (with action) that a Canadian style Indian caste does not apply to Black Canadians.

Please share this thread with Black Canadians and all Canadians of all races who have been negatively affected by mass Punjabi immigration into Canada. This thread will be used to share stories, comments, news links etc. Also, please ensure you send this to your MP, MPP, and most importantly, the immigration Minister (currently Marc Miller), so he and his boss can reflect on the harms they have done to Black Canadians and to reverse course. The Prime Minister likes to talk about being a proud supporter of Black Canadians and for having their backs. He should put his words into action. Enough of his phony talking points.
Look at what grigory tweets 😂

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
I don’t live in Canada.

But here in the UK I have high populated Indians in my own town area.

I never experienced any problems with them per se.

But their presence is extremely populated.

They even built their own Sikh temple around where I live.
Just realising how their demographics are worth a billion in itself is concerning.

Was doing an Instacart order at Walmart. Customer changed mind on some smoothies. By that point, I'd scanned them but hasn't paid yet. There's two employees, Somali girl, standing, and brown woman, sitting (🤔). I ask the brown women to unscan them. After she scans them, she asks me to return them to their spot since they're refrigerated. I say "no, I don't work here". She responds " it's not about working here-" and I say " that's EXACTLY how it works", hand them to her, and thanked her.

It's so bizarre to be...racially molested by people who know less than 1000 words of the land. Life is funny, but it's imperative we treat them like the Gulf do

Please don't use spoilers. We need honest, public discussion. We cannot hide our frustrations anymore. This will have other people speak up against this abuse. Trudeau cannot call you a neo-Nazi or racist like he does with white people who oppose him.
you aint lying :pachah1:

You can't even find jobs here anymore, especially entry-level type of work. Couple of years ago, you be able to find work in places like McDonald's, Tim Hortons, Shoppers, Freshco etc. I don't even bother with those types of jobs, they have their own monopoly on these jobs. If you're not Indian don't even try. I've been looking for work since February and there hasn't been much luck 🙃