Bitcoin Hits New All-Time High

Status
Not open for further replies.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
I don't think so, we're still in the early stages in blockchain tech . Bitcoin has its issue's and there are fierce competitors that are working to pass it. The same with ETH, it has constant new competition ,eg. NEO that's been here since the summer and ICON that is new too.

ICON has interesting tech, team and roadmap. It's still very undervalued and the Korean gov't has even invested in it.

Check this video on the ICON project, this is the best youtuber imo that covers anything crypto related.

Put in only what your willing to lose.and of course always do your own research!!
Best of luck :samwelcome:

ICON is where block chain will end up heading instead of the million independent block chain projects that we have atm.

Still think it's far too early to make a pick in this market as governments and major industries running around in circles trying to have a monopoly.

Most likely we'll have a more open version of ICON...just a basic protocol standard for all those industry backed blockchains projects to work together.

Projects like Eth, Hyperledge and ICON all are trying to do just that but the big players in the economy would rather avoid monopolies that they don't control.

Once we have the final standard we could start betting on projects using the network... at least a year or two away.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
People like @Starscream never make much gains, you can't keep jumping ships. You have to invest in one or two good coins and just wait it out. Don't jump ships when it dips and sell it when it's high, thats not how you make serious gains. Unless you are happy with couple of gs. I have invested in ripple when it was .20 and I'm not touching it for the next 2 years minimum, I will let it go through the highs and lows.

ThatS why you should be investing in the money you put aside not putting in what you can't afford.

People like @Starscream never make much gains, you can't keep jumping ships. You have to invest in one or two good coins and just wait it out. Don't jump ships when it dips and sell it when it's high, thats not how you make serious gains. Unless you are happy with couple of gs. I have invested in ripple when it was .20 and I'm not touching it for the next 2 years minimum, I will let it go through the highs and lows.

ThatS why you should be investing in the money you put aside not putting in what you can't afford.
i made 300% gain even when its plummeting today from 5 days ago

how much ripple you got:bell:
as for me im just waiting for trx to take off :manny:
i couldve bought more today but i didnt:manny:

Ripple price surge has really surprised me. It's the anthesis of what crpytocurrency is suppose

to be. It's centralized and premined. Billions of it are held by the founders.

Not to mention the banks are using the ripple network and its blockchain tech.

There's no indication whatsoever they will use XRP itself.

Last edited:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Ripple price surge has really surprised me. It's the anthesis of what crpytocurrency is suppose

to be. It's centralized and premined. Billions of it are held by the founders.

Not to mention the banks are using the ripple network and its blockchain tech.

There's no indication whatsoever they will use XRP itself.

The banks get an additional 30% off transaction fees if they use XRP for transactions. That's an incentive these money hungry banks will not turn down plus it's super duper fast. If you're looking for a decentralized scale-able token then I would buy Cardano(ADA) since it's up next to replace BTC and ETH.

I hate banks just as much as the next guy but as far as the future is concerned, there is no way banks will be completely taken out of the picture. They will integrate their systems into the cryptocurrency network and continue to centralize the financial systems to their favor. You know as they say, the house always wins!

If you can't beat 'em, why not just join them and reap the benefits yourself? :zhqjlmx:

Why did you do it? It's going to beat Monero and when that happens.
:banderas::wow:
I had close to 43k worth of I fell for one of it’s pump fakes:damn:
It hurts right now knowing I was the only one hyping it on this site just for me to f*ck up looking like a dumbass right now:damn:
Right now am in the same predicament trx is doing the same thing where it goes close to 5 cent am tempted to sell and cash out:damn:
Is close to to 5k:damn:

The banks get an additional 30% off transaction fees if they use XRP for transactions. That's an incentive these money hungry banks will not turn down plus it's super duper fast. If you're looking for a decentralized scale-able token then I would buy Cardano(ADA) since it's up next to replace BTC and ETH.

I hate banks just as much as the next guy but as far as the future is concerned, there is no way banks will be completely taken out of the picture. They will integrate their systems into the cryptocurrency network and continue to centralize the financial systems to their favor. You know as they say, the house always wins!

If you can't beat 'em, why not just join them and reap the benefits yourself? :zhqjlmx:

Very interesting. In that case I can see why it's growing so much in value.

If you guys want to make easy money on Pump and Dumps then follow John McAfee.

Him mentioning a certain coin/token instantly sends it doubling in value like it did with Digibyte today.

Do this at your own risk. You may get burned if you jump in too late when it's at high. :icon e biggrin:

If you guys want to make easy money on Pump and Dumps then follow John McAfee.

Him mentioning a certain coin/token instantly sends it doubling in value like it did with Digibyte today.

Do this at your own risk. You may get burned if you jump in too late when it's at high. :icon e biggrin:

haha , that nacas has made XVG fly like no tomorrow. I only put in 100$ a couple months ago and it went 50x.

I'll put a notification for when he tweets and do some short term investing.

haha , that nacas has made XVG fly like no tomorrow. I only put in 100$ a couple months ago and it went 50x.

Nice. I could have made a lot if I held on. I got out too early lol.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte

He tweeted about DGB today and it went up by 80% lol. He's the king of PNDs :salute:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Why is Memecoin suddenly so popular?
This shit is making the news out of nowhere, I get people messaging me saying "Why haven't you invested bro" :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.